MEMS Gauge Pressure Sensor to Arduino?

http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/307/2SMPP_1112-220806.pdf

my project will also require a digital readout of the pressure, or vacuum in my case. i'll want to connect two of these simultaneousy, if it is in fact possible.

thank you,
scott

They are bridge style sensors so a differential amplifier with gain will be needed for
each sensor, ie one rail-to-rail op-amp each in this fashion: Differential amplifier - Wikipedia - use R1==R2, Rg==Rf,
the inputs come from arms of the bridge, the ratio of Rf to R1 sets the gain.

Since the sensor is high impedance try R1 == R2 == 100k, Rf == Rg == 2M

The datasheet example uses an instrumentation amplifier but this is perhaps overkill for
the application since only modest gain is needed and the output offset is several mV.
They recommend a constant current supply, but that's not actually ratiometric so I'm not sure
why. Anyway the max supply current is 100uA or so, which means 2V supply.

MarkT:
They are bridge style sensors so a differential amplifier with gain will be needed for
each sensor, ie one rail-to-rail op-amp each in this fashion: Differential amplifier - Wikipedia - use R1==R2, Rg==Rf,
the inputs come from arms of the bridge, the ratio of Rf to R1 sets the gain.

Since the sensor is high impedance try R1 == R2 == 100k, Rf == Rg == 2M

The datasheet example uses an instrumentation amplifier but this is perhaps overkill for
the application since only modest gain is needed and the output offset is several mV.
They recommend a constant current supply, but that's not actually ratiometric so I'm not sure
why. Anyway the max supply current is 100uA or so, which means 2V supply.

thanks MarkT.

so it is possible, but I'd need op amps too? would you happen to know of a link to one that would work?