menubackend liabrary problems

dear frnd, my question is (i am new for arduino hence i need detail help)

how to code

1. lcd display (default)running some function then press select button and go to menubackend menu and back to the default display when buttons not press long time like 5 or 10 minutes and also path to backward
  2. how to add function like time or temperature sensor measuring function or water level measure or that type of function(change in time) under the sub menu
    void menuUseEvent(MenuUseEvent used) ->if (used.item.getName() == "sensor display")

i tried but not changing values ,not running function. what i do pls help

thanks good day all

Cross posted from here: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=584851.0

OP: Please keep it to one thread per topic. You waste other people's time when you have multiple pages and a person ends up giving you advice that you already have elsewhere.

Asking a good question would do you a lot more good than asking the same poor question over and over.

that is my problem not yours,i am try to get solve ,if you cant help let the others to help.i am a beginner,problem simple or hard not the matter its your view.question is help or not.if you use your letters to code thats less than your post.

@walakulu

Duplicate removed.
Please respect the no cross posting rules and read up on how to use the forums.
Also please avoid disrespect to other members.

walakulu:
that is my problem not yours,i am try to get solve ,if you cant help let the others to help.i am a beginner,problem simple or hard not the matter its your view.question is help or not.if you use your letters to code thats less than your post.

What? You're not making sense. If English isn't your native language then perhaps you should look and see if there is a section in a language that you speak well.

ballscrewbob:
@walakulu

Duplicate removed.
Please respect the no cross posting rules and read up on how to use the forums.
Also please avoid disrespect to other members.

I had posted a reply on the one you removed.

i tried but not changing values ,not running function. what i do pls help

You tried and it didn't work. You'd like to know what you did wrong. So you decide to ask people what you did wrong but decide not to show them what you tried or describe how it didn't work.

Sound smart to you?

1. lcd display (default)running some function then press select button and go to menubackend menu and back to the default display when buttons not press long time like 5 or 10 minutes and also path to backward

I'm not sure what all that means. I recognize the words, but it doesn't make sense. Can you try to write like a grown up with some punctuation and all and maybe try to spell out exactly what it is that you want to do.

1. how to add function like time or temperature sensor measuring function or water level measure or that type of function(change in time) under the sub menu

It sounds like you aren't ready to start writing code. Before you start writing code you should know what you want the code to do, a temperature sensor or a water level sensor. You gotta pick one before you can code for it.

Soory best I could do Delta... was some AUTH issues trying to split and merge.

ballscrewbob:
Soory best I could do Delta... was some AUTH issues trying to split and merge.

No worries. Thanks for resurrecting it.

dear delta, my code is too long to add below hence i attached as a file.
if you have a time pls see my code under the if (used.item.getName() == “Display”)

and why is not work?. what i want, if i select this menu name(Display),display indicate the tank levels.

in my above post actually i asking how to write code that type of functions,

menu15_6.ino (22.4 KB)