Merging codes

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me merging these two codes together I am still a beginner in programming, someone please help. Thank You

Victory.ino (2.49 KB)

sketch_apr30a.ino (10.8 KB)

You might get more assistance if you listed your code in your posting, using the code tags. That way it's easy to read and there's no need for anyone to have to download it.

You haven't said what the spec for the code is to be. Help others to help you.

rigo0925: Hi I was wondering if someone could help me merging these two codes together I am still a beginner in programming, someone please help. Thank You

Read is http://www.thebox.myzen.co.uk/Tutorial/Merging_Code.html

Here is your code. you can create Header file and declare all variable also and include in main code

_123.rar (1.13 KB)

AMPS - did you try compiling that code ?

case 2: 
            lcd.setCursor(0,0);
            set_latitude();
            timedBeep(shortBeep,1); 
            goto longi;

case 3:

Not only does it have a dreaded goto in it, the label that it refers to does not exist

lcd library not added in any one of file

lcd library not added in any one of file

If I understood what you meant I would be better able to comment.
The LCD library is included

#include <LiquidCrystal.h>
LiquidCrystal lcd(12, 11, 5, 4, 3, 2);

at the top of the main file.

For your information. Both of file attached New having LCd function. I think you are replying on wrong thread

AMPS-N: For your information. Both of file attached New having LCd function.

BUT you said:-

AMPS-N: lcd library not added in any one of file

You can not say there is no file and then say there is a file. This is what we call a lie. Well at least one of those statements is.

Maybe you are replying in the wrong forum.

AMPS-N: For your information. Both of file attached New having LCd function. I think you are replying on wrong thread

I replied to [u]your[/u] message in [u]this[/u] thread so I don't see how I can be replying to the wrong one