Merging Multiple libraries in a single file

Hello
I have a task to do and I am new to Arduino. The task is to create a project in Arduino IDE, using the FreeRtos library. Then I have to find all the library files that are included (that belong to RTOS) and combine those parts that are needed into a single file together with the code. How can I do it, any help would be really greatful.
Thanks

Start by looking at the FreeRtos library files to see which libraries, if any, that they #include

Why do all of the libraries need to be combined into one file ?

Which Arduino board are you using ?

Assembly doesn’t mind if it’s one or many

UKHeliBob:
Start by looking at the FreeRtos library files to see which libraries, if any, that they #include

Why do all of the libraries need to be combined into one file ?

Which Arduino board are you using ?

I am using Arduino UNO. Basically I need FreeRtos libraries in Tinkercad Simulator. There is no FreeRtos libraries in Tinkercad so as per instruction of professor I need to combine all FreeRTOS libraries in a single file and add in Tinkercad library.

Why use Tinkercad when you could use the IDE either on the PC or online ?

UKHeliBob:
Why use Tinkercad when you could use the IDE either on the PC or online ?

This is thegiven task.i need to simulate freertos in TINKERCAD. Any help how to combine all libraries in one file?

I know nothing about Tinkercad so can provide little or no help but why does the library have to be in one file ? In any case, do you actually mean one file ?

UKHeliBob:
I know nothing about Tinkercad so can provide little or no help but why does the library have to be in one file ? In any case, do you actually mean one file ?

Yes,I need integrate all in one file so that no libraries are required any longer. in Tinkercad. Here i just need some idea to combine FreeRTOS libraries in one single file. Hope you have understood.

@arduino9841

Other post/duplicate DELETED
Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.

Continued cross posting could result in a time out from the forum.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.