Mesh network with ZigBee and Arduino

I'd like to implement a mesh network with Arduino and ZigBee. Two years ago, I used ZigBee to exchange data between two Arduino (I used two Zigbee modules).

At the moment, I'd like to implement different ZigBee nodes where each node have two analog sensors and has to exchage data with all the other nodes by extending the network range, too.

I searched on google for mesh networks with Arduino and ZigBee, but I was able to find something useful.

I would like to ask you if you can explain me or give me a tutorial or a guide to study in order to understand how to setup a mesh networks with Zigbee and arduino. Moreover, i would like to ask to you:

• Do I have to use an Arduino for each Zigbee node?
  • Can the ZigBee read the sensor data or I have to use always an Arduino to read the analog values?

Thanks a lot!

I searched on google for mesh networks with Arduino and ZigBee, but I was able to find something useful.

Is this sentence accurate?

• Do I have to use an Arduino for each Zigbee node?

No.

• Can the ZigBee read the sensor data

Yes, if the sensor is 3.3V compatible.

I would like to ask you if you can explain me or give me a tutorial or a guide to study in order to understand how to setup a mesh networks with Zigbee and arduino.

It's exactly like point to point, but with different kinds of radios (Series 2, instead).

http://www.amazon.com/Building-Wireless-Sensor-Networks-ebook/dp/B004GTLFHI is your best source of data.

PaulS:

Is this sentence accurate?

I would mean:

I searched on google for mesh networks with Arduino and ZigBee, but I was NOT able to find something useful.

http://www.amazon.com/Building-Wireless-Sensor-Networks-ebook/dp/B004GTLFHI is your best source of data.

Is there any other free source?

So, if I takes Series 2, it will work in mesh mode by default?

So, if I takes Series 2, it will work in mesh mode by default?

Yes.

any one got any use tutorial for forming zigbee network

shivadreams8: any one got any use tutorial for forming zigbee network

Rob Faludi has written an excellent book, Building Wireless Sensor Networks, that belongs in your library.