Mfrc 522 hangs with other near relay work!!!

Hello guys i have problem with rc522. I made rfid access control for my home elevator but rc522 after press d o buttom on elevator panel an switch relay was hangs. I tested board with separate power supply but still have problem. My code has sample access control in arduino software. I set watch doge but dont answer becuse rc 522 hangs

My code has sample access control in arduino software.

Don't you think we have to see that code to be able to help you?

Also post a wiring diagram of your complete setup!

I attach my code

F0R4L0PIO7GSDW5.ino (17.9 KB)

I used of 7805 for power supply to arduino pro mini and used of raw pin for supply. My board is pro mini 3.3v 8mhrz than for power supply rc 522 i used vcc pin on pro mini board.

I used of 7805 for power supply to arduino pro mini and used of raw pin for supply. My board is pro mini 3.3v 8mhrz than for power supply rc 522 i used vcc pin on pro mini board.

That's not a wiring diagram. Post a diagram with all connections visible! It may be hand-drawn.

do {
    successRead = getID(); 	// sets successRead to 1 when we get read from reader otherwise 0
    if (programMode) {
      cycleLeds();              // Program Mode cycles through RGB waiting to read a new card
    }
    else {
      normalModeOn(); 		// Normal mode, blue Power LED is on, all others are off
    }
  }
  while (!successRead); 	//the program will not go further while you not get a successful read

That loop means that if you don't provide a valid card to the reader within 8s it will reset the Arduino.

Why do you need the watchdog?