MFRC522 Variable problem

Hey guys i am working on a project with this code

#include <SPI.h>#include <MFRC522.h>#define SS_PIN 10#define RST_PIN 9MFRC522 mfrc522(SS_PIN, RST_PIN);	// Create MFRC522 instance.byte cardPresent;void setup() {  Serial.begin(9600);	// Initialize serial communications with the PC  SPI.begin();			// Init SPI bus  mfrc522.PCD_Init();	// Init MFRC522 card// Serial.println("Ready!");}void loop() {  // Look for new cards  if ( ! mfrc522.PICC_IsNewCardPresent()) {    return;  }// Select one of the cardsif ( ! mfrc522.PICC_ReadCardSerial()) {  return;}//Serial.print("Card UID:");        for (byte i = 0; i < mfrc522.uid.size; i++) {                //Serial.print(mfrc522.uid.uidByte[i] < 0x10 ? 
" 0" : " ");                Serial.print(mfrc522.uid.uidByte[i], HEX);        }         Serial.println();        delay(5000);}

this code will give me the hex of the tag but i want to save the hole hex to a variable can someone help me please thanks.

can someone help me please

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Tell me your code doesn't REALLY look like that.

ONE statement per line!

but i want to save the hole hex to a variable

The "hole hex" is already in a variable. The variable's type is array of bytes. What type do you want to store the data in?