Mi PC doesn't recognize my board

Two weeks ago I bought two arduinos pro micro in amazon. This ones https://www.amazon.es/TECNOIOT-ATmega32U4-Arduino-Leonardo-ATMEGA32U4/dp/B07G18ZY7G/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_es_ES=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=1R9760DJA15P2&keywords=arduino+pro+micro&qid=1584207106&sprefix=arduino+pro+%2Caps%2C202&sr=8-3.

But when I downloaded the IDE it didn't let me to put the code in them. I searched a bit and I discovered that the problem was that mi PC don't reecognize them. I try lots of cables or changing the ports, but it didn't work. I searched a lot, and all the people download drivers, or at least their device manager warn them that was a strange hardware. Not in my case, it doesn't have COM's port actived and the recognize of board is imposible.

Searching for similar problems in forums i found a post were it said that it could be this three things:

You say "device manager", so I assume you're using Windows. If you open Device Manager and then connect your Pro Micro to your computer using the USB cable, do you see a new device appear in the device tree? You should see the device tree disappear and reappear as it is refreshed when a new device is added.