Micro SD Breadboard Breakout

Does anyone know of a cheap micro SD pcb that has all 8 pins with headers for a breadboard?

Thank you for your suggestions.

It looks like this one would do it if you're using it in a 3.3V system, but I don't know if they include the header pins:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Blue-Silver-Micro-SD-TF-Card-Breakout-Transfer-Board-Module-MB102-DIY-HM/182231999744

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what I am looking for. Thank you so much. What search terms did you use to find it?

The reason I knew about it is that I bought it about six months ago. So I just had to find it in my Ebay history. I don't remember what I searched for originally. Probably microsd breakout.

Thee_Captain:
I'm pretty sure this is exactly what I am looking for. Thank you so much. What search terms did you use to find it?

Be careful. The linked breakout board is just a breakout. Therefore, you need to use 3.3 volts only. I would suggest a breakout with level translators built in.

Thanks for the warning. I am using it with an ESP32. I believe they operate at 3.3V.

Should I be okay?

I used that breakout with an MSP430 processor, which is also 3.3V, and it worked perfectly. So I suspect it will also work with an ESP32. One thing you might want to research is the idea of putting a pullup resistor on the MISO line. Since MISO is supposed to be active only when CS is asserted, the pullup would prevent having a floating input, which could use up lots of current. Also, while I’ve never seen it, I understand that some SD cards configure MISO as an open drain output, which requires a pullup to work at all. I don’t know what value. Maybe 47K.