Micro SD Card and Arduino Problem

Hi there!
I have an Arduino Nano, the Micro SD Card Adapter, and some Micro SD cards available (16gb, 32gb)
I've been using these components for the past 3 weeks and they have been working fine. Yesterday, I went to plug in the micro SD card adapter to the Arduino to test out one of the simple project that would print something into a .txt file and save it onto the sd card itself, but I kept getting the: "Initializing SD card..initialization failed".
I don't understand why this is happening, if it has been working fine before.

I uploaded the SD Example project called: CardInfo.
The pins used are:
GND
VCC, plugged to 5V
MISO, plugged to 12
MOSI, plugged to 11
SCK, plugged to 13
CS, plugged to 4 per CardInfo ChipSelect pin, which it uses #4.

I tested both of my cards, which they should be working fine, but I went ahead and formatted using the rightClick>Format option on Windows file.

For one of my cards, it's giving me the:

"Initializing SD card...initialization failed. Things to check:

• is a card inserted?
  • is your wiring correct?
  • did you change the chipSelect pin to match your shield or module? "

All answers are YES, so I don't know why the card would not be read.

I checked my other microSdcard, and I got a similar message, but this time:

" Initializing SD card...Wiring is correct and a card is present.

Card type: SD2
Could not find FAT16/FAT32 partition.
Make sure you've formatted the card "

I've formatted the card several times now, through the simple rightclick>Format, and also through the Computer Management>Format option.

I need help, I don't why I'm getting the messages and how to fix it.

I am also using the simple Micro SD Card project to an Arduino, which can be found on the Project Hub under: SD Card Module with Arduino: How to Read/Write Data © GPL3+

That code was working fine the past few weeks, but that code only gives me:
"Initializing SD card...initialization failed. " even with both SD cards.

Help, please!

Thanks!

I also checked hrough the command prompt to see if the sd card was corrupted or something, by using the chkdsk e:\r, but they both came back good, and they both said FAT 32.

but I went ahead and formatted using the rightClick>Format option on Windows file.

Have a read of this pinned topic in the Storage section of the forum as it explains why it's a bad idea to format the card that way.

I just downloaded the SD Card Formatter app and I formatted that way, but they are both still not working.
Should I buy another one and try it, or is there something else wrong that's going on?

thanks

Check the wiring.

Check another SD card adapter. This is why it is always good to have duplicates.

Check another Arduino.

Check another SD card.

The duplicate thread in Networking, Protocols and Devices has been deleted

Cross-posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes (or more) writing a detailed answer on this topic, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other topic.

Repeated cross-posting will result in a timeout from the forum.

In the future, please take some time to pick the forum board that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum board. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky "How to use this forum - please read." post you will find at the top of every forum board. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.