Micro Servo Custom Arms

Hello. I am building a robot with two arms.
I am thinking to use Micro Servos to create the arms, just like the MeArm Arduino robotic arm technology. At first I was thinking of buying two MeArms, and sticking them on the sides of the robot. But wouldn't that be too heavy? The robot does have to move.

So should I make Custom Micro Servo arms, out of Micro Servo (SG90) and popsicle sticks or cardboard? Or would that be impossible?

Thanks for any ideas!

. But wouldn't that be too heavy?

More than likely.
Or maybe not at all.
Who knows?

AWOL:
More than likely.
Or maybe not at all.
Who knows?

The way the robot moves is just with these Servos:

2 of them for the back wheels, and a non motorized ball caster wheel in the front.
So yes, I assume carrying 2 MeArms is a bit too much... :wink:

In that case, how could I create a MeArm-ish thing, out of some Micro Servos. It does not need to be super flexible or have ultra precision, just enough to pick up some stuff once in a while.

It does not need to be super flexible or have ultra precision, just enough to pick up some stuff once in a while.

OK, when you've got over the hand-waving stage, and have got some sensible questions get back to . . . oh. Wait.

The MeArm cutting diagrams are available on .PDF and .DXF formats (see: Instructions – MeArm Robotics Labs) so you can import them into a drawing program and scale them to fit the micro servos. Then cut them out of carbon fiber composite for lightness.