microcontroller with camera

I would like to ask how can I connect the camera as a input for the microcontroller. At the same time, a accelerometer is another input.

Someone teach me that not all the microcontroller can be used for the camera. Can someone tell me which model can use for both digital camera and accelerometer?? Thanks a lot!!!!!

Can I use ATmega328 microcontroller for this purpose?

The arduino is not suitable for connecting a digital camera to if you want to do anything with the image. If you just want to trigger the shutter this is a different matter.

I need to use them for recording the image just like a video.
If Arduino's microcontroller is not okay, can you recommend someone for me? What requirement is needed for the microcontroller for this purpose?

The arduino has nether the memory or the speed to handle images. Most single chip embedded controllers have not got sufficient memory to hold a single image frame, depending on the image resolution. You are more likely to need some external memory as well.
This is not a beginner sort of thing as the processors that will handle this are expensive and not beginner friendly. Look at some of the ARM based processors like you find here:-
http://www.skpang.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=74&osCsid=61ef7d1814bf0fefc7a2e3b37514cda3

So you mean I cannot just use a microcontroller to control them?
Because now I have the Arduino Duemilanove with ATmega328
Can I find a kit like this one for this purpose?
I don't think I can build a new one myself :cry:

Can I find a kit like this one for this purpose?

Sorry but no.

Can I just use the ARM processor just like the microcontroller?
That means can I write the program for the ARM processor for control the output due to the input signal?

Can I just use the ARM processor just like the microcontroller

The ARM processor IS a microcontroller so yes.

thankyou so much :slight_smile: