Microphone array proccessing

The Project :

I'm building a prototype of an automatic camera which is steered by two servo motors (pan/tilt) to the direction of sound arrival to a microphone array of four sensors.

The array allows me to "locate" the direction of arrival, what is left is simply steering the servos to that direction. In order to do that I'm using arduino mega 2560 to pass signals detected by microphones to Matlab through the serial port so that I can do the processing.

The whole processing is done on Matlab, the Arduino is just used as an interface between the array and Matlab.

The Problem :

1. I used the analog inputs on Arduino ,I didn't find any data sheets about my Arduino to learn about internal A/D converters (if any). I'm not sure if the outputs are converted to digital or analog and no conversion occur.

2. How can I identify the data of each sensor on matlab.

,I didn't find any data sheets about my Arduino to learn about internal A/D converters

There's one A/D with an analogue mix in front.
It's clearly described in the processor data sheet.

How can I identify the data of each sensor on matlab.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.

AWOL:
There's one A/D with an analogue mix in front.
It's clearly described in the processor data sheet.

analog mix in front? you mean mux? anyway thank you i will read the data sheet.

AWOL:
I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.

Forgive me for not making it as clear as possible. I have tried to import data from my Arduino into Matlab through the serial port for one sensor and it worked. One microphone is not enough for my project, I need more sensors and I want to import their signals into Matlab.

assuming that the input buffer is 512 samples. How can i know which 512 samples are from a specific sensor?

If you meant to say that theres a mux in front of the ADC in the previous replay and that is what I think then (please correct me if im wrong) the first 512 are from the first sensor, the second 512 samples are from the second sensor and so on.

assuming that the input buffer is 512 samples. How can i know which 512 samples are from a specific sensor?

If you meant to say that theres a mux in front of the ADC in the previous replay and that is what I think then (please correct me if im wrong) the first 512 are from the first sensor, the second 512 samples are from the second sensor and so on.

It seems to me that you've answered your own question.