MIDI send specific note from pot. MIDI inviare nota specifica da potenziometro.

ENG.
Good morning, after a series of researches, which led me to the choice of a very effective code
LINK CODICE
but has the disadvantage of not being able to associate a specific note to the potentiometers (which instead planned for buttons), the necessity arises from the requirement of the software with which I interfaced (grandMA onPC) to have a specific note also control the faders .
Through software (BOME Midi Translator) can converitre the signal from Arduino:

POTENTIOMETER AT MIN:

MIDI B0 01 00
CH.1 with CC#:1 (0x01) and value:0 (0x00)
CH.1 with CC#:1 (0x01) set 'pp' to value

POTENZIOMETER AT MAX:

MIDI B0 01 00
CH.1 with CC#:1 (0x01) and value:127 (0x7F)

IN THIS SIGNAL (RECOGNIZED BY MY SOFTWARE)

CH.1 Note ON with note 40 (0x28) and velocity:pp=0

I tried by myself to change the code so that i can send from the potentiometer output note directly from Arduino UNO rev.3.
Any of you more experienced could then help me?
Thank you
Jacopo

ITA
Buongiorno, dopo una serie di ricerche, che mi hanno portato alla scelta di un codice molto efficace LINK CODICE
che però presenta lo svantaggio di non poter associare una specifica nota ai potenziometri (cosa invece prevista per i pulsanti), la necessità nasce dall'obbligo del software con il quale mi interfaccio (GrandMA onpc) di avere una specifica nota per controllare anche i fader.
Attraverso un software (BOME Midi Translator) è possibile converitre il segnale proveniente da Arduino:

POTENZIOMETRO AL MINIMO

MIDI B0 01 00
CH.1 with CC#:1 (0x01) and value:0 (0x00)

POTENZIOMETRO AL MASSIMO

MIDI B0 01 00
CH.1 with CC#:1 (0x01) and value:127 (0x7F)

in questo segnale (riconosciuto dal software)

CH.1 Note ON with note 40 (0x28) and velocity:pp=0

Ho provato a modificare il codice in modo da poter mandare dal potenziometro la nota in uscita direttamente da arduino UNO rev.3, ma non ne sono evidentemente capace.
Qualcuno di voi più esperto potrebbe dunque aiutarmi?
Grazie
Jacopo

I tried by myself to change the code

The code you didn't bother posting? What changes did you make? What were the results?

Any of you more experienced could then help me?

Not yet.

I made some changes without knowing exactly what I was doing, after a series of trial and error I finally eliminated the changes and decided to write on the forum.
I had however changed controller.h file in the section on potentiometer trying to have as "byte" value also Note