MikroMatrix Font

I have used the MikroMatrix in a project but I was to change the lower case font. I looked at the MikroMatrix.h file and see where the font is and I ca change it in terms of the shape of the letters. The trouble is that if say the letter is 5 columns wide, it puts in three blank columns. I edited another font file where it was formatted in decimal for each column. The MikroMatrix is formatted in Hex on a row basis. Can anyone offer any guidance as to how to delete the blank columns. Thank you in advance

How about posting a link, instead of forcing us to Google it?

Apologies, here is the link to the GitHub library:

I don't know about this library, but I have used some smaller fonts stored this way - of course they're packed in bytes, that's how memory is organized. But it doesn't mean that the display routines are obliged to use all the bits- in fact not. So the answer you're looking for, may not be in the font files, but in the display routines that "put them out".

To me, this seems like a very "thin" library. There is also no real documentation, which will make it difficult to help. What is the attraction? Does it have special features that you need?

The scrolling text function was easier than the MD_Parola library. The project was to send a message via bluetooth to an LED Matrix display which I can get to work with the MikroMatrix library but not the MD_Parola. I'm sure it's doable but I am not that experienced and can't figure it out because of the way it is written.

If you still want to try the Parola library, use the Parola Scrolling example as a starting point. This example takes messages from the Serial port and displays them in a scrolling display. To change to use Bluetooth, you need to change "Serial." to the BT serial object instead. You will need to initialise the BT serial object, but I guess that you are doing that in your code now anyway. The rest should work.

I have seen converters that convert font files to .h files for use in Arduino LCD's. I would guess you would have to make your changes to the source font file then convert to an .h file.

In the MikroMatrix sketch, by using Pins 0 & 1, I did not need to create a serial object, it just worked. With the MD Parola sketch when I try to send a message via BT, the LED Matrix goes Blank. It means that it is detecting something but not sure what is happening!

The sketch below works via bluetooth, I can send a message from my phone and it will appear on the LED Matrix. Pins 0 & 1 are used as RX & TX so no need to set up a serial device.

#include <MikroMatrix.h> // download library from https://github.com/Kashif2812/MikroMatrix

#define CLOCK_PIN 13       // CLK pin of MAX7219 module on arduino UNO Pin no 13
#define CHIP_SELECT 3     // CHIP_SELECT of MAX7219 module on arduino UNO Pin no 10
#define DATA_PIN 11        // DATA_PIN pin of MAX7219 module on arduino UNO Pin no 11
#define NUM_OF_DEVICES 4   // change this variable to set how many MAX7219's you'll use

char message[100];
int brightness;      // variable to hold the value of brightness
int Speed;           // variable to hold the value of speed

//MAX_7219 class for LED_Matrix and Seven Segment driver:
MAX_7219 MAX_7219_MODULE(DATA_PIN, CHIP_SELECT, CLOCK_PIN, NUM_OF_DEVICES );

//MikroMatrixapp class for Seven Segment applications
MikroMatrixapp Matrix(&MAX_7219_MODULE);

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);                    // begin serial and set buad rate
  MAX_7219_MODULE.init();              // initializing hardware 
}

void loop() {

Matrix.scroll_left(message);

if (Serial.available())   // condition to check if any value avail on seril buffer
  {
    char C = Serial.read(); // read identifier character

if (C == 'B')      // check that if identifier character is equal to "B"
    {
      brightness = Serial.parseInt();               // then incoming value will be equal to brightness
      MAX_7219_MODULE.set_intensity(brightness);  // write the value of brightness in brightness register
      Serial.println(brightness);  //added
    }

if (C == 'S')   // check that if identifier character is equal to "S"
    {
      Speed = Serial.parseInt();   // then incoming value will be equal to Speed
      MAX_7219_MODULE.set_speed(Speed);   // write the value of Speed in speed setting function
      Serial.println(Speed);  //added
    }

// note: For message identifier, use that character you are not using in your message

if (C == 't')    // check that if identifier character is equal to "t"
    {
      memset(message , 0 , 100);      // function to clear message array for new message
      Serial.readBytesUntil('\r' , message , 100);    // function to receive new message from Serial and store in message array
      Serial.println(message); //added
    }
  }
}

In the sketch below, "Please enter a new message" scrolls across the screen waiting for a message. When I send a message from my phone, the LED matrix goes blank. Again, I am still using pins 0 & 1 for RX & TX! Can anyone spot why the bluetooth works in one sketch but not the other?

/ Use the Parola library to scroll text on the display
//
// Demonstrates the use of the scrolling function to display text received
// from the serial interface
//
// User can enter text on the serial monitor and this will display as a
// scrolling message on the display.
// Speed for the display is controlled by a pot on SPEED_IN analog in.
// Scrolling direction is controlled by a switch on DIRECTION_SET digital in.
// Invert ON/OFF is set by a switch on INVERT_SET digital in.
//
// UISwitch library can be found at https://github.com/MajicDesigns/MD_UISwitch
// MD_MAX72XX library can be found at https://github.com/MajicDesigns/MD_MAX72XX
//

#include <MD_Parola.h>
#include <MD_MAX72xx.h>
#include <SPI.h>

// set to 1 if we are implementing the user interface pot, switch, etc
#define USE_UI_CONTROL 0

#if USE_UI_CONTROL
#include <MD_UISwitch.h>
#endif

// Turn on debug statements to the serial output
#define DEBUG 0

#if DEBUG
#define PRINT(s, x) { Serial.print(F(s)); Serial.print(x); }
#define PRINTS(x) Serial.print(F(x))
#define PRINTX(x) Serial.println(x, HEX)
#else
#define PRINT(s, x)
#define PRINTS(x)
#define PRINTX(x)
#endif

// Define the number of devices we have in the chain and the hardware interface
// NOTE: These pin numbers will probably not work with your hardware and may
// need to be adapted
#define HARDWARE_TYPE MD_MAX72XX::FC16_HW
#define MAX_DEVICES 4
#define CLK_PIN   13
#define DATA_PIN  11
#define CS_PIN    3

// HARDWARE SPI
MD_Parola P = MD_Parola(HARDWARE_TYPE, CS_PIN, MAX_DEVICES);
// SOFTWARE SPI
//MD_Parola P = MD_Parola(HARDWARE_TYPE, DATA_PIN, CLK_PIN, CS_PIN, MAX_DEVICES);

// Scrolling parameters
#if USE_UI_CONTROL
const uint8_t SPEED_IN = A5;
const uint8_t DIRECTION_SET = 8;  // change the effect
const uint8_t INVERT_SET = 9;     // change the invert

const uint8_t SPEED_DEADBAND = 5;
#endif // USE_UI_CONTROL

uint8_t scrollSpeed = 25;    // default frame delay value
textEffect_t scrollEffect = PA_SCROLL_LEFT;
textPosition_t scrollAlign = PA_LEFT;
uint16_t scrollPause = 2000; // in milliseconds

// Global message buffers shared by Serial and Scrolling functions
#define	BUF_SIZE	75
char curMessage[BUF_SIZE] = { "" };
char newMessage[BUF_SIZE] = { "Please enter a new message?" };
bool newMessageAvailable = true;

#if USE_UI_CONTROL

MD_UISwitch_Digital uiDirection(DIRECTION_SET);
MD_UISwitch_Digital uiInvert(INVERT_SET);

void doUI(void)
{
  // set the speed if it has changed
  {
    int16_t speed = map(analogRead(SPEED_IN), 0, 1023, 10, 150);

if ((speed >= ((int16_t)P.getSpeed() + SPEED_DEADBAND)) ||
      (speed <= ((int16_t)P.getSpeed() - SPEED_DEADBAND)))
    {
      P.setSpeed(speed);
      scrollSpeed = speed;
      PRINT("\nChanged speed to ", P.getSpeed());
    }
  }

if (uiDirection.read() == MD_UISwitch::KEY_PRESS) // SCROLL DIRECTION
  {
    PRINTS("\nChanging scroll direction");
    scrollEffect = (scrollEffect == PA_SCROLL_LEFT ? PA_SCROLL_RIGHT : PA_SCROLL_LEFT);
    P.setTextEffect(scrollEffect, scrollEffect);
    P.displayClear();
    P.displayReset();
  }

if (uiInvert.read() == MD_UISwitch::KEY_PRESS)  // INVERT MODE
  {
    PRINTS("\nChanging invert mode");
    P.setInvert(!P.getInvert());
  }
}
#endif // USE_UI_CONTROL

void readSerial(void)
{
  static char *cp = newMessage;

while (Serial.available())
  {
    *cp = (char)Serial.read();
    if ((*cp == '\n') || (cp - newMessage >= BUF_SIZE-2)) // end of message character or full buffer
    {
      *cp = '\0'; // end the string
      // restart the index for next filling spree and flag we have a message waiting
      cp = newMessage;
      newMessageAvailable = true;
    }
    else  // move char pointer to next position
      cp++;
  }
}

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Serial.print("\n[Parola Scrolling Display]\nType a message for the scrolling display\nEnd message line with a newline");

#if USE_UI_CONTROL
  uiDirection.begin();
  uiInvert.begin();
  pinMode(SPEED_IN, INPUT);

doUI();
#endif // USE_UI_CONTROL

P.begin();
  P.displayText(curMessage, scrollAlign, scrollSpeed, scrollPause, scrollEffect, scrollEffect);
}

void loop()
{
#if USE_UI_CONTROL
  doUI();
#endif // USE_UI_CONTROL

if (P.displayAnimate())
  {
    if (newMessageAvailable)
    {
      strcpy(curMessage, newMessage);
      newMessageAvailable = false;
    }
    P.displayReset();
  }
  readSerial();
}

I cannot spot anything and I am tearing my hair out, what little I have left. The reason I want to use the second sketch is that the font is much nicer. As always any help would be much appreciated.

I tried creating a BT serial object, initialising it and changing serial to my bluetooth object and the initial message keeps scrolling across the LED matrix!

One code is waiting for a \r and the other for a \n to end the line. If your BT sending software is sending \r only then the Partola software will never see the end of the message. In Serial Monitor you would change the line ending to be just 'newline' to work with Parola, so it is worth trying to find the same setting in whatever you are using on the BT sending end.

Marco,

Thanks for your reply, the sending end is my iPhone and I am using Dabble as that worked fine with the other sketch. I will have a look to see if is possible to change the settings.

It may be quicker to initially try and change the Parola sketch to work off \r if you don't know how to change the sending app.

That was my first thought to change the \n to \r but unfortunately it did not work. I have found a library for the app and have an example sketch, see below:

/*
   Terminal Module is like a chat box. It allows you to send and receive commands between your
   board and smartphone.
   NOTE:
   1)For Arduino Mega Connect Bluetooth on Serial3 pins.
   2)For Arduino Uno/Nano library uses SoftwareSerial,hence pin 2 and pin 3 are used
   as RX and TX pins respectively on SoftwareSerial.Hence with arduino Uno
   follow below connections for bluetooth.
   UNO  - BLUETOOTH
   2    - TX
   3    - RX
   3)For Uno/Nano keep bluetooth Baudrate below 38400.

You can reduce the size of library compiled by enabling only those modules that you want
   to use. For this first define CUSTOM_SETTINGS followed by defining INCLUDE_modulename.

Explore more on: https://thestempedia.com/docs/dabble/terminal-module/
*/

#define CUSTOM_SETTINGS
#define INCLUDE_TERMINAL_MODULE
#include <Dabble.h>
String Serialdata = "";
bool dataflag = 0;

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);       // make sure your Serial Monitor is also set at this baud rate.
  Dabble.begin(9600);  //Change this baudrate as per your bluetooth baudrate. Connect bluetooth on digital pin 2(RX) and 3(TX) for Uno/Nano and on Serial3 pins for Mega.
}

void loop() {
  Dabble.processInput();             //this function is used to refresh data obtained from smartphone.Hence calling this function is mandatory in order to get data properly from your mobile.      //this function is used to refresh data obtained from smartphone.Hence calling this function is mandatory in order to get data properly from your mobile.
  while (Serial.available() != 0)
  {
    Serialdata = String(Serialdata + char(Serial.read()));
    dataflag = 1;
  }
  if (dataflag == 1)
  {
    Terminal.print(Serialdata);
    Serialdata = "";
    dataflag = 0;
  }
  if(Terminal.available())
  {
    while (Terminal.available() != 0)
    {

Serial.write(Terminal.read());

}
    Serial.println();

}
}

I thought that I could use the void loop as my readserial procedure but it won't compile. I will go through it to see if I have missed something and will get back to you if I am still struggling. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks

Well this has beat me, I paired down the Dabble sketch for one way transmission only and it works fine. See below:

/*
   Terminal Module is like a chat box. It allows you to send and receive commands between your
   board and smartphone.
   NOTE:
   1)For Arduino Mega Connect Bluetooth on Serial3 pins.
   2)For Arduino Uno/Nano library uses SoftwareSerial,hence pin 2 and pin 3 are used
   as RX and TX pins respectively on SoftwareSerial.Hence with arduino Uno
   follow below connections for bluetooth.
   UNO  - BLUETOOTH
   2    - TX
   3    - RX
   3)For Uno/Nano keep bluetooth Baudrate below 38400.

You can reduce the size of library compiled by enabling only those modules that you want
   to use. For this first define CUSTOM_SETTINGS followed by defining INCLUDE_modulename.

Explore more on: https://thestempedia.com/docs/dabble/terminal-module/
*/

#define CUSTOM_SETTINGS
#include <Dabble.h>
String Serialdata = "";
bool dataflag = 0;

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);       // make sure your Serial Monitor is also set at this baud rate.
  Dabble.begin(9600);  //Change this baudrate as per your bluetooth baudrate. Connect bluetooth on digital pin 2(RX) and 3(TX) for Uno/Nano and on Serial3 pins for Mega.
}

void loop() {
  Dabble.processInput();             //this function is used to refresh data obtained from smartphone.Hence calling this function is mandatory in order to get data properly from your mobile.      //this function is used to refresh data obtained from smartphone.Hence calling this function is mandatory in order to get data properly from your mobile.

if(Terminal.available())
  {
    while (Terminal.available() != 0)
    {

Serial.write(Terminal.read());

}

Serial.println();

}

}

I then tried to adapt the void loop of that sketch to fit my readserial procedure in my main project sketch and it won't compile. There are a lot of errors probably emanating from one line but I cannot see what's wrong. Any ideas? See sketch below. Thanking you in advance for even looking.

// Use the Parola library to scroll text on the display
//
// Demonstrates the use of the scrolling function to display text received
// from the serial interface
//
// User can enter text on the serial monitor and this will display as a
// scrolling message on the display.
// Speed for the display is controlled by a pot on SPEED_IN analog in.
// Scrolling direction is controlled by a switch on DIRECTION_SET digital in.
// Invert ON/OFF is set by a switch on INVERT_SET digital in.
//
// UISwitch library can be found at https://github.com/MajicDesigns/MD_UISwitch
// MD_MAX72XX library can be found at https://github.com/MajicDesigns/MD_MAX72XX
//

#define CUSTOM_SETTINGS
#include <Dabble.h>
String Serialdata = "";
bool dataflag = 0;

#include <MD_Parola.h>
#include <MD_MAX72xx.h>
#include <SPI.h>

// Define the number of devices we have in the chain and the hardware interface
// NOTE: These pin numbers will probably not work with your hardware and may
// need to be adapted
#define HARDWARE_TYPE MD_MAX72XX::FC16_HW
#define MAX_DEVICES 4
#define CLK_PIN   13
#define DATA_PIN  11
#define CS_PIN    10

// HARDWARE SPI
MD_Parola P = MD_Parola(HARDWARE_TYPE, CS_PIN, MAX_DEVICES);
// SOFTWARE SPI
//MD_Parola P = MD_Parola(HARDWARE_TYPE, DATA_PIN, CLK_PIN, CS_PIN, MAX_DEVICES);

uint8_t scrollSpeed = 25;    // default frame delay value
textEffect_t scrollEffect = PA_SCROLL_LEFT;
textPosition_t scrollAlign = PA_LEFT;
uint16_t scrollPause = 2000; // in milliseconds

// Global message buffers shared by Serial and Scrolling functions
#define	BUF_SIZE	75
char curMessage[BUF_SIZE] = { "" };
char newMessage[BUF_SIZE] = { "Please enter a new message?" };
bool newMessageAvailable = true;

void readSerial(void)
{
  static char *cp = newMessage;
  Dabble.processInput();  

// while (Serial.available())
    if(Terminal.available())
  {
    while(Terminal.available() != 0)
    {
    *cp = (char)Terminal.read();
    if ((*cp == '\n') || (cp - newMessage >= BUF_SIZE-2)) // end of message character or full buffer
    {
      *cp = '\0'; // end the string
      // restart the index for next filling spree and flag we have a message waiting
      cp = newMessage;
      newMessageAvailable = true;
    }
    else  // move char pointer to next position
      cp++;
    }
  }
}

void setup()
{
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Dabble.begin(9600);
  Serial.print("\n[Parola Scrolling Display]\nType a message for the scrolling display\nEnd message line with a newline");

P.begin();
  P.displayText(curMessage, scrollAlign, scrollSpeed, scrollPause, scrollEffect, scrollEffect);
}

void loop()
{

if (P.displayAnimate())
  {
    if (newMessageAvailable)
    {
      strcpy(curMessage, newMessage);
      newMessageAvailable = false;
    }
    P.displayReset();
  }
  readSerial();
}

What is the compiler error message?

A lot of error messages for changing so little? I have indicated where the errors start from but don't know if this is of any help!

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino Uno"

/Users/Steven/Desktop/Arduino Old.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware /Users/Steven/Desktop/Arduino Old.app/Contents/Java/hardware -hardware /Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages -tools /Users/Steven/Desktop/Arduino Old.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder -tools /Users/Steven/Desktop/Arduino Old.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -tools /Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages -built-in-libraries /Users/Steven/Desktop/Arduino Old.app/Contents/Java/libraries -libraries /Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:uno -ide-version=10805 -build-path /var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_build_41460 -warnings=none -build-cache /var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_cache_151805 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7 -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arduinoOTA/1.3.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino17 -verbose /Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2.ino
/Users/Steven/Desktop/Arduino Old.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware /Users/Steven/Desktop/Arduino Old.app/Contents/Java/hardware -hardware /Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages -tools /Users/Steven/Desktop/Arduino Old.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder -tools /Users/Steven/Desktop/Arduino Old.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -tools /Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages -built-in-libraries /Users/Steven/Desktop/Arduino Old.app/Contents/Java/libraries -libraries /Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:uno -ide-version=10805 -build-path /var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_build_41460 -warnings=none -build-cache /var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_cache_151805 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7 -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/arduinoOTA/1.3.0 -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino17 -verbose /Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2.ino
Using board 'uno' from platform in folder: /Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3
Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: /Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3
Detecting libraries used...
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "/var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_build_41460/sketch/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "/var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_build_41460/sketch/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "/var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_build_41460/sketch/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "/var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_build_41460/sketch/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_build_41460/sketch/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/CameraModule.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/ColorDetectorModule.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/Dabble.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/DabbleInputs.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/DabblePrint.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/DabblePrintln.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/DataLoggerModule.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/GamePadModule.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/InternetModule.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/LedControlModule.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/ModuleParent.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/MusicModule.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/NotifyAndSMSModule.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/PinMonitorModule.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/SensorModule.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/SoftwareSerial.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/TerminalModule.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/motorControls.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_PZone.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Blinds.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Close.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Diag.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Dissolve.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Fade.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Grow.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_HScroll.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Mesh.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Open.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Print.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Random.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Scan.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Slice.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Sprite.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_VScroll.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola_Wipe.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx_buf.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx_font.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx_pix.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src/SPI.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
Generating function prototypes...
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing  -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_build_41460/sketch/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2.ino.cpp" -o "/var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_build_41460/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"/Users/Steven/Desktop/Arduino Old.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder/ctags/5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "/var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_build_41460/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
"/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/7.3.0-atmel3.6.1-arduino7/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-error=narrowing -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/variants/standard" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src" "-I/Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI/src" "/var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_build_41460/sketch/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2.ino.cpp" -o "/var/folders/sp/vf6wsd0s211cqbjkf4bv7lw80000gn/T/arduino_build_41460/sketch/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2.ino.cpp.o"

//*****  Errors Start From HERE*****

In file included from /Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/ModuleIncludes.h:9:0,
                 from /Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/Dabble.h:56,
                 from /Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2.ino:18:
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/CameraModule.h:9:16: error: expected identifier before numeric constant
 #define OFF    0x08

^
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:387:5: note: in expansion of macro 'OFF'
     OFF = 0,  ///< General OFF status request
     ^~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/CameraModule.h:9:16: error: expected '}' before numeric constant
 #define OFF    0x08

^
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:387:5: note: in expansion of macro 'OFF'
     ^~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble/src/CameraModule.h:9:16: error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant
 #define OFF    0x08

^
     ^~~
In file included from /Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola/src/MD_Parola.h:432:0,
                 from /Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2/AAAA_BT_Parola_Scrolling_BT_Dabble2.ino:22:
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:424:27: error: expected ')' before 'mod'
   MD_MAX72XX(moduleType_t mod, uint8_t dataPin, uint8_t clkPin, uint8_t csPin, uint8_t numDevices=1);
                           ^~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:441:27: error: expected ')' before 'mod'
   MD_MAX72XX(moduleType_t mod, uint8_t csPin, uint8_t numDevices=1);
                           ^~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:461:27: error: expected ')' before 'mod'
   MD_MAX72XX(moduleType_t mod, SPIClass &spi, uint8_t csPin, uint8_t numDevices = 1);
                           ^~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:481:16: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ';' token
   ~MD_MAX72XX();
                ^
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:501:29: error: 'controlRequest_t' has not been declared
   bool control(uint8_t dev, controlRequest_t mode, int value);
                             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:513:23: error: variable or field 'control' declared void
   inline void control(controlRequest_t mode, int value) { control(0, getDeviceCount()-1, mode, value); };
                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:513:23: error: 'controlRequest_t' was not declared in this scope
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:513:46: error: expected primary-expression before 'int'
   inline void control(controlRequest_t mode, int value) { control(0, getDeviceCount()-1, mode, value); };
                                              ^~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:527:50: error: 'controlRequest_t' has not been declared
   bool control(uint8_t startDev, uint8_t endDev, controlRequest_t mode, int value);
                                                  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'uint8_t getDeviceCount()':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:534:41: error: '_maxDevices' was not declared in this scope
   uint8_t getDeviceCount(void) { return(_maxDevices); };
                                         ^~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'uint16_t getColumnCount()':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:541:42: error: '_maxDevices' was not declared in this scope
   uint16_t getColumnCount(void) { return(_maxDevices*COL_SIZE); };
                                          ^~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: At global scope:
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:552:22: error: variable or field 'setModuleType' declared void
   void setModuleType(moduleType_t mod) { setModuleParameters(mod); };
                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:552:22: error: 'moduleType_t' was not declared in this scope
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:552:22: note: suggested alternative: 'ModuleParent'
   void setModuleType(moduleType_t mod) { setModuleParameters(mod); };
                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~
                      ModuleParent
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'void setShiftDataInCallback(uint8_t (*)(uint8_t, transformType_t))':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:573:80: error: '_cbShiftDataIn' was not declared in this scope
   void setShiftDataInCallback(uint8_t (*cb)(uint8_t dev, transformType_t t)) { _cbShiftDataIn = cb; };
                                                                                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'void setShiftDataOutCallback(void (*)(uint8_t, transformType_t, uint8_t))':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:594:95: error: '_cbShiftDataOut' was not declared in this scope
   void setShiftDataOutCallback(void (*cb)(uint8_t dev, transformType_t t, uint8_t colData)) { _cbShiftDataOut = cb; };
                                                                                               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'void clear()':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:607:56: error: too many arguments to function 'void clear()'
   inline void clear(void) { clear(0, getDeviceCount()-1); };
                                                        ^
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:607:15: note: declared here
   inline void clear(void) { clear(0, getDeviceCount()-1); };
               ^~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'uint8_t getColumn(uint8_t)':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:647:79: error: too many arguments to function 'uint8_t getColumn(uint8_t)'
   uint8_t getColumn(uint8_t c) { return getColumn((c / COL_SIZE), c % COL_SIZE); };
                                                                               ^
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:647:11: note: declared here
   uint8_t getColumn(uint8_t c) { return getColumn((c / COL_SIZE), c % COL_SIZE); };
           ^~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'bool setColumn(uint16_t, uint8_t)':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:692:99: error: too many arguments to function 'bool setColumn(uint16_t, uint8_t)'
   bool setColumn(uint16_t c, uint8_t value) { return setColumn((c / COL_SIZE), c % COL_SIZE, value); };
                                                                                                   ^
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:692:8: note: declared here
   bool setColumn(uint16_t c, uint8_t value) { return setColumn((c / COL_SIZE), c % COL_SIZE, value); };
        ^~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'bool setRow(uint8_t, uint8_t)':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:722:95: error: too many arguments to function 'bool setRow(uint8_t, uint8_t)'
   inline bool setRow(uint8_t r, uint8_t value) { return setRow(0, getDeviceCount()-1, r, value); };
                                                                                               ^
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:722:15: note: declared here
   inline bool setRow(uint8_t r, uint8_t value) { return setRow(0, getDeviceCount()-1, r, value); };
               ^~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'bool transform(transformType_t)':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:751:95: error: too many arguments to function 'bool transform(transformType_t)'
   inline bool transform(transformType_t ttype) { return transform(0, getDeviceCount()-1, ttype); };
                                                                                               ^
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:751:15: note: declared here
   inline bool transform(transformType_t ttype) { return transform(0, getDeviceCount()-1, ttype); };
               ^~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: At global scope:
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:780:15: error: variable or field 'update' declared void
   void update(controlValue_t mode) { control(UPDATE, mode); };
               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:780:15: error: 'controlValue_t' was not declared in this scope
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:780:15: note: suggested alternative: 'control'
   void update(controlValue_t mode) { control(UPDATE, mode); };
               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
               control
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'void update()':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:791:23: error: 'flushBufferAll' was not declared in this scope
   void update(void) { flushBufferAll(); };
                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:805:19: error: variable or field 'wraparound' declared void
   void wraparound(controlValue_t mode) { control(WRAPAROUND, mode); };
                   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:805:19: error: 'controlValue_t' was not declared in this scope
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:805:19: note: suggested alternative: 'control'
   void wraparound(controlValue_t mode) { control(WRAPAROUND, mode); };
                   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   control
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'void update(uint8_t)':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:898:30: error: 'flushBuffer' was not declared in this scope
   void update(uint8_t buf) { flushBuffer(buf); };
                              ^~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:898:30: note: suggested alternative: 'setBuffer'
   void update(uint8_t buf) { flushBuffer(buf); };
                              ^~~~~~~~~~~
                              setBuffer
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:953:16: error: 'fontType_t' was not declared in this scope
   bool setFont(fontType_t *f);
                ^~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:953:28: error: 'f' was not declared in this scope
   bool setFont(fontType_t *f);
                            ^
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'uint8_t getMaxFontWidth()':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:967:42: error: '_fontInfo' was not declared in this scope
   uint8_t getMaxFontWidth(void) { return(_fontInfo.widthMax); };
                                          ^~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h: In function 'uint8_t getFontHeight()':
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:980:40: error: '_fontInfo' was not declared in this scope
   uint8_t getFontHeight(void) { return(_fontInfo.height); };
                                        ^~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:993:3: error: 'fontType_t' does not name a type
   fontType_t *getFont(void) { return(_fontData); };
   ^~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:997:1: error: expected unqualified-id before 'private'
 private:
 ^~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1002:5: error: 'deviceInfo_t' does not name a type
   } deviceInfo_t;
     ^~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1005:3: error: 'moduleType_t' does not name a type; did you mean 'ModuleParent'?
   moduleType_t _mod;  // The module type from the available list
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~
   ModuleParent
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1014:13: error: '_spiRef' declared as reference but not initialized
   SPIClass& _spiRef;    // reference to the SPI object to use for hardware comms
             ^~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1018:3: error: 'deviceInfo_t' does not name a type
   deviceInfo_t* _matrix;// the current status of the LED matrix (buffers)
   ^~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1048:3: error: 'fontType_t' does not name a type; did you mean 'fontInfo_t'?
   fontType_t  *_fontData;   // pointer to the current font data being used
   ^~~~~~~~~~
   fontInfo_t
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1060:37: error: 'controlRequest_t' has not been declared
   void controlHardware(uint8_t dev, controlRequest_t mode, int value);  // set hardware control commands
                                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1061:23: error: variable or field 'controlLibrary' declared void
   void controlLibrary(controlRequest_t mode, int value);  // set internal control commands
                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1061:23: error: 'controlRequest_t' was not declared in this scope
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1061:46: error: expected primary-expression before 'int'
   void controlLibrary(controlRequest_t mode, int value);  // set internal control commands
                                              ^~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1072:28: error: variable or field 'setModuleParameters' declared void
   void setModuleParameters(moduleType_t mod);   // setup parameters based on module type
                            ^~~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1072:28: error: 'moduleType_t' was not declared in this scope
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1072:28: note: suggested alternative: 'ModuleParent'
   void setModuleParameters(moduleType_t mod);   // setup parameters based on module type
                            ^~~~~~~~~~~~
                            ModuleParent
/Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX/src/MD_MAX72xx.h:1082:1: error: expected declaration before '}' token
 };
 ^
Using library Dabble at version 1.5.2 in folder: /Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Dabble 
Using library MD_Parola at version 3.5.6 in folder: /Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_Parola 
Using library MD_MAX72XX at version 3.3.0 in folder: /Users/Steven/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MD_MAX72XX 
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: /Users/Steven/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.8.3/libraries/SPI 
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Uno.

There is a clash between a #define of OFF in CameraModule.h and an enumerated value OFF in the MAX72xx library. This needs to be resolved (by changing one of the libraries) or you need to use different libraries. This is the first error after you highlight that the "errors start here".

The rest is because the compiler just gets confused.

You may also find it easier to identify the problems if you restrict compiler output to just errors.

Marco,

Many thanks for looking it is very much appreciated. I thought there might have been an easy fix, alas no! Might have to look again at getting my original sketch to work with the bluetooth module, or admit defeat!

How do I restrict compiler output to errors? I think I had it set to that but can't remember how to change it back? Think I've found it, is it changing compiler warnings to default?

Thanks again

Yes, set it to default in the IDE preferences if you are using the Arduino IDE.