Miniature doorbell for DIY Santa's house

Hi! I have been making a miniature Santa's house out of wood. I premiered it as a Christmas decoration two years ago, and the children loves it. However, I've improved it's functionality since then with diodes representing the fireplace and diodes outside in the (cotton) snow for outdoor lighting. Looking smooth. Unfortunately any diodes inside powered from arduino aren't strong enough to lit up the interior enough for it to look cozy from the outside, so I solved it by placing a battery LED chain inside on the upper walls. I have settled with that as a solution.

I have also hacked a LED tealight so that it's diode is on the outside of the door, with an on/off switch from the inside. Working good. I thought of making everything controllable from an app, but I feel that the kids enjoy turning the outdoor lights on/off manually more. Also the surprise random effect of Santa's presence, because I have programmed the fireplace and outdoor diodes to randomly turn on and off, like when santa is home or away.

Now, the kids suggested improving it with adding a doorbell.
Any ideas for how to pull that off? I thought about an SD card/mp3 shield, but is it possible to trigger it to play when a button is pressed?

Smoke from the chimney was also suggested. Hehe. Any advices or suggestions on that?

but is it possible to trigger it to play when a button is pressed?

Yes and you don’t even need an Arduino. Look for a DFplayer.

chroma123:
Smoke from the chimney was also suggested. Hehe. Any advices or suggestions on that?

Model railroading should have something like that.

Thanks for replies. I started thinking about using an e-cigarette for chimney smoke.
Regarding door bell, I'm looking into DFplayer, to see what I can do there. I would definitely need a nice switch/button.

Model steam trains have some kind of smoke tablets or liquid, can be really small modules. You can also look in the same shop for bells - like the ones used for railroad crossings. They may also come in rather small sizes.