Minimum current and voltage to run ATmega328

Hello!

I have build an object who run one 5110 LCD, one keyboard and one PC speaker. Everything get their own voltage and current from an ATmega328. What is minimum current and voltage to run this object to make it work? Is it as the schema tells? 40 mA and 5 volt?

persson121: Hello!

I have build an object who run one 5110 LCD, one keyboard and one PC speaker. Everything get their own voltage and current from an ATmega328. What is minimum current and voltage to run this object to make it work? Is it as the schema tells? 40 mA and 5 volt?

Your wording is pretty unclear, can you try again to restate your question. 40 ma at 5vdc is the maximum power output of a digital output pin, but I suspect that your question is more about how much current can one draw from the arduino 5V pin to power external components and modules?

persson121: I have build an object who run one 5110 LCD, one keyboard and one PC speaker. Everything get their own voltage and current from an ATmega328. What is minimum current and voltage to run this object to make it work? Is it as the schema tells? 40 mA and 5 volt?

5 volt? Yes.

40mA? No. It will depend on a lot of factors. The only way to be sure is to build the circuit and measure it.