minimum time between two sms sending command

i purchased this gsm shiled and i got it worked with my arduino as i wanted it to send text. However when i wanted to send two text messages one after another is seems like the gsm shield woth send them, i have observed like there is minimum time to elapse before the gsm shield to receive another sending command. Here are my codes

void setup()
{
  Serial1.begin(115200);                 
  delay(500);
  Serial1.println("AT+IPR=19200");
  delay(500);
  Serial1.begin(19200);                
}

void loop()
{  
 String number = "+252XXXXXXXXX"; //setting the number
 String sendtext = "go home, , and do the project"; //setting the message
 SendTextMessage(number, sendtext);
 SendTextMessage(number, "and again go home");
 SendTextMessage(number, "i say go home");
}

//function to send text
void SendTextMessage(String  number, String text)
{
  //Sending the SMS in text mode
  Serial1.print("AT+CMGF=1\r");    
  delay(100);
  //The target phone number
  Serial1.print("AT + CMGS = \"");
  Serial1.print(number);
  Serial1.println("\"");
  delay(100);
  //the content of the message
  Serial1.println(text);
  Serial1.println();
  Serial1.println("----Nurse Call System----");
  delay(100);
  //the ASCII code of the ctrl+z is 26
  Serial1.println((char)26);
  delay(100);
  Serial1.println();
}

As you can see above, I expect to receive three text in a row i.e 1st : go home, , and do the project 2nd: and again go home 3rd: i say go home

but it will not happen like that text will come in order where it skip some messages and send other as you can see there are in a loop. Can some one tell me where the problem is.

The use of delay() may be acceptable when prototyping but not for full blown applications. Once an AT command is sent you need to wait until you have a response; any further command sent before a complete response will be ignored. You should also check the response for any error conditions.

There is a routine somewhere in this section which should help you. It waits until it starts to get a response, then reads all the characters into a buffer until there are no more to read. IIRC Robtillaart had some input but it wasn't his thread.

i tried to search for it with no lucky

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=273521.0