Missing folder on Arduino Galileo compile [Solved partly]

I down loaded Arduino 1.5.3 to use the new Galileo board, but when ever I try to compile anything I get this error message:-

Arduino: 1.5.3 (Mac OS X), Board: "Intel® Galileo"

i586-poky-linux-uclibc-g++: error: Galileo/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/x86/i586-poky-linux-uclibc: No such file or directory

When I look inside the application I find that I do have this path. I am running Mac OS 10.6.8
Any ideas?

The verbose output says:-

Arduino: 1.5.3 (Mac OS X), Board: "Intel® Galileo"

/Applications/Arduino Galileo/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/x86/i386-pokysdk-darwin/usr/bin/i586-poky-linux-uclibc/i586-poky-linux-uclibc-g++ -m32 -march=i586 --sysroot=/Applications/Arduino Galileo/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/x86/i586-poky-linux-uclibc -c -g -Os -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -march=i586 -m32 -DARDUINO=153 -I/Applications/Arduino Galileo/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/x86/cores/arduino -I/Applications/Arduino Galileo/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/x86/variants/galileo_fab_d /var/folders/fl/fl1hCxXtG38LGaI9EdNGxU+++TI/-Tmp-/build439812028789353830.tmp/RFID_sequence.cpp -o /var/folders/fl/fl1hCxXtG38LGaI9EdNGxU+++TI/-Tmp-/build439812028789353830.tmp/RFID_sequence.cpp.o 
i586-poky-linux-uclibc-g++: error: Galileo/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/x86/i586-poky-linux-uclibc: No such file or directory

Well it turns out that it was the space I had in the folder name that contained the new version of the Arduino. I replaced that with an underscore and I get the blink example to compile.
However anything with random in it throws up an error.
On the line:-

delay(random(100,1500));

I get the error

Random_Blink.pde: In function 'void loop()':
Random_Blink.pde:22:25: error: too many arguments to function 'long int random()'
In file included from /Applications/Arduino_Galileo/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/x86/cores/arduino/Arduino.h:9:0,
                 from Random_Blink.pde:12:
/Applications/Arduino_Galileo/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/x86/i586-poky-linux-uclibc/usr/include/stdlib.h:314:17: note: declared here
Random_Blink.pde:25:24: error: too many arguments to function 'long int random()'
In file included from /Applications/Arduino_Galileo/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/x86/cores/arduino/Arduino.h:9:0,
                 from Random_Blink.pde:12:
/Applications/Arduino_Galileo/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/x86/i586-poky-linux-uclibc/usr/include/stdlib.h:314:17: note: declared here