I’m a little more than a beginner. After few exercises with Genuino1 I tried to approach wireless with MKR1000. May be too early. My problem:
- when I got the MKR1000 it was working, I connected to the laptop and I run a couple of examples
- then just to get some confidence with WiFi I explored a little the WiFi101 library
- Following what reported on the dedicated web page Arduino - WiFi101 I run the utility “CheckWiFi101FirmwareVersion”
- then mu MKR1000 basically stopped working
- I can NOT load any sketch. When for example I try with “blink” example after compiling it can not load the sketch. It tries for minutes (…loading) without any results
I’ve already reboot the laptop many times, downloaded a new IDE version, checked the driver for the board are correct.
I feel I did something wrong on the MKR1000 making the communication no longer possible.
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance