Model of "walking spider"

Hi, i'm building a simple "spider robot" and I need study "how it walk".
There are maths models of "how it walk"??
Someone can tell me which is better (the more simple) model and and where find it ?

thanks

The beauty of Arduino is that you can quickly try a few different ideas. What works for someone else's robot may not work for yours.

Let us know what works best with your model.

I don't looking for "algoritm"!
I need help for the "movement mechanics" of quadrupeds!
what is the "relationship" between the legs? ecc ecc

In the English language, the movement of and relationship between the legs is called a "walking algorithm" or "gait algorithm", which may help for your search. Google "quadruped walking algorithm" for example.

For informed help on this forum, we strongly recommend that you read and follow the instructions in the How to use this forum post.

A spider has eight legs, not four (as in quadruped), so please be clearer in your posts.

Matteo1991:
Hi, i'm building a simple "spider robot" and I need study "how it walk".
There are maths models of "how it walk"??
Someone can tell me which is better (the more simple) model and and where find it ?

thanks

Google is your friend on this. If the spider is on a flat surface with some slippage, making it walk is probably easy. If the feet have to stay planted, then formulas will probably be needed. If the surface is irregular, things get more complex.

I built a hexapod.
I used inverse kinematics to control the servos for each leg.
I worked with just one leg at first with the walker mounted so that the legs were suspended in air and able to move freely.
I used the foot to draw the path of an elongated oval, something like the path of a tank tread.
When actually sitting on the floor, the bottom part of that path describes what the foot needs to do while in contact with the floor. The foot moves in a line backwards, pulling the walker forward. Then the foot lifts off the floor and moves forward (presumable while other feet are still in contact with the floor supporting the walker)
I'll see if I can dig up a video.
Edit: Video of an early version of my hexapod.