Module to measure inlination

Hello friends,

Anyone can suggest me a best module to measure inclination? can we measure inclination using accelerometer? or any another best modules for inclination measurement?I used accelerometer once but i couldn't produce inclination correctly... I Hope replies from my friends, thats so valuable for me...thank you very much

What accelerometer do you have? A properly used common 3-axis accel/gyro will work just fine.

To what accuracy? Along a given axis or do you want the axis as well as an output? What are you trying to do?

Hi, HERE: is a simple accelerometer and how-to connections and example Arduino code.

INTP: What accelerometer do you have? A properly used common 3-axis accel/gyro will work just fine.

hello friend,thanks for your reply.. i had ADXL335, but not now...I ask the the suggestions to buy a proper new one.

MarkT: To what accuracy? Along a given axis or do you want the axis as well as an output? What are you trying to do?

hello friend thanks for your reply, i need to measure the inclination angle and want to send the inclination through bluetooth

Are you having trouble understanding the question ?

The question was " to what accuracy ?"

“what are you trying to do ?”

ecworks: hello friend thanks for your reply, i need to measure the inclination angle and want to send the inclination through bluetooth

Can't answer the question if you provide no useful details.

To what accuracy? Along a given axis or do you want the axis as well as an output? What are you trying to do?

sorry friends i dont understand your question well… sorry for the trouble and my poor English. i need inclination in x axis as well as y axis.if i tilt the accelerometer i need to get the angle like 30 degree,31 degree ,32 degree and so on

i am sorry if i am making confusions… thank you very much for the sincere help of all my friends

How accurate do you want the result to be? 1 degree? 1 arc-minute? What?

What are you trying to do?

Is there some reason you have repeatedly avoided the question about WHAT (or WHY) you are trying to do ?

WHY do you need this ? (WHAT are you trying to do ?)

MarkT: How accurate do you want the result to be? 1 degree? 1 arc-minute? What?

sorry for my trouble

yes sir i degree accuracy i need

raschemmel: Is there some reason you have repeatedly avoided the question about WHAT (or WHY) you are trying to do ?

WHY do you need this ? (WHAT are you trying to do ?)

sorry sir .. its not deliberately... actually this project i am doing not for me...the client don't disclosed his use.. he said he need to measure inclination in x and y and send it through Bluetooth.. he is not ready to say the use...i am sorry for the trouble.

I don't like the sound of that.

Did the client request a single digital output signal upon detection of inclination ?

raschemmel: I don't like the sound of that.

Did the client request a single digital output signal upon detection of inclination ?

yes, i did it before in that time i displayes the inclination in lcd like 30 dgree ,31 degree etc in x axis only

Do you have any idea why he wants the buetooth output ?

raschemmel: Do you have any idea why he wants the buetooth output ?

i am sorry .. i don't know why he need Bluetooth