Modulo Bluetooth BLE HM

Good night , I am master student in research of Technology and I'm development an app to connect to a bluetooth module ble HM to control prostheses. I had done the same connection to the HC06 module. However I am having trouble with the BLE . Someone managed connection with this bluetooth module ? It's different? Thank's for the contribution to the project.

LisiasCamargo: I had done the same connection to the HC06 module. However I am having trouble with the BLE .

I assume you are alluding to the typical BLE module HM-10. You don't say what the problem actually is, but I don't see how it can be anything more than one of basic procedure. If you can do the job with an HC-06, you can surely do it with a BLE.

The HC-06 is a slave-only version of the HC-05, with a reduced set of commands. he HM-10 is essentially a drop-in replacement for the HC-05. The only difference from a user point of view I am aware of is that I understand the HM-10 uses a 6-character password, while the HC-0x family have 4-character passwords. If you cannot establish pairing, maybe that has something to do with it.