Momentary Halo Switch Circuit - Will this work?

One Attiny85 costs 1.50$. I think i can afford that. I have 40pcs in my drawer.

I’m also learn some coding when using Attiny.

A what? :astonished:

Memories, like the corners of my mind.... :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :laughing:

@koraks I know what you mean mate.. :+1: :+1:

Tom... :smiley: :+1: :coffee: :australia:

Come on guys, I checked myself before pointing out that two halves of a single ecc81/12at7 or any other double triode would have done the trick!

Remember. This is not an pissing contest. I just wondered if my circuit would work with the components i choose.

I could just mount a switch on an USB cable and plug it in the wall outlet too. But whats the fun of that?

Like i sead before, i send thanks to koraks that stated some issuses i will fix. New schematic will be posted soon.

Many people here think a bit like engineers. When presented with a problem, they'll try to figure out the most straightforward way to solve it. That's why you generally get questions about intended functionality. It's not to show technical prowess, it's to be better able to help. Nobody can guess, without being told so specifically, that using a particular component is a hard requirement. For all we know you're just trying to get the job done as efficiently as possible. That's not an unreasonable assumption, is it?

I understand that, but since it is tousands of ways to do different tasks i think it simplier to just stick to the actual questions. If i want alternative ways to do thing, i just ask.

I do not bother when it get to theprice of the components. They are sheap any way, and i will not make products for comercial use.