More HC-05 Questions

Hello I have a HC-05 with a Nano. I have a lot of trouble up loading code. After a few trial and error, I found out it is a matter of setting the baud upload rate, 57600 and reset the Nano at the right time.
I found this old post, [solved] HC-05 wireless programming + disabling auto reset - Project Guidance - Arduino Forum. It has a diagram which is exactly what I need. But I have a few questions.

1. On my HC-05 board, it does not have a State pin, instead it has a LED labelled in place of State pin, is LED pin the same as State pin? are they both connected to pin32?
  2. The LED pin is used to blink and LED, does it sent out a pulse of certain interval? In order to trigger the pn2222, doesn't it really only need one pulse upon upload to resets the Arduino? How does the circuit handle the subsequent pulses? Sorry if I sound ignorant, my electronic knowledge is very limited, still learning. :frowning: Thanks.
  1. The LED pin is used to blink and LED, does it sent out a pulse of certain interval? In order to trigger the pn2222, doesn't it really only need one pulse upon upload to resets the Arduino? How does the circuit handle the subsequent pulses?

That's why they wrote in the thread that you must change every sketch you upload to pull pin 2 low immediately after start. This is to disallow resets by the HC-05.

1. On my HC-05 board, it does not have a State pin, instead it has a LED labelled in place of State pin, is LED pin the same as State pin? are they both connected to pin32?

Are you sure this is a HC-05 board?

Hi,
Can you post a picture of your HC-05 and your project please?
Can you post a link to where you purchased it if possible?

Thanks.. Tom.. :slight_smile: