Motor not working (l293d)

Hello guys , my aim was to control one motor with l293d and arduino and after checking many tutorials I had made my own circuit but motor is not rotating in that and sometimes it works like yesterday it works as per my coding but today it is not rotating , below is my circuit diagram plz help

(deleted)

Thanks spycatcher , well I solved my error actually I had put ten vcc pins on second bus

Guys I want suggestion to control 2 motors with l293d but not getting appropriate supply to give , even 9v battery is also not able to switch arduino ON
Please help !!

even 9v battery is also not able to switch arduino ON

Even a half dead 9V battery should make the Arduino come on. Of course, they are the most expensive battery available on a per-watt basis.

A 9V battery will be useless for powering motors.

No one can recommend a battery to power a motor without knowing what kind/size of motor it is. Is it one of these? https://www.grainger.com/product/DAYTON-25-HP-General-Purpose-Motor-4GZD1

PaulS I am having a 9v HW hi - watt battery and when it's plugged with arduino by + to vin and - to grd then it switches arduino on but not fully partially.
Also laptop usb port (5v) is much more than it as it completely switches it ON and able to control one motor but not two ,
And my motor is simple DC motor
Please help !!

Shubham_arduino:
PaulS I am having a 9v HW hi - watt battery and when it's plugged with arduino by + to vin and - to grd then it switches arduino on but not fully partially.

What does that mean? Partially on???

... my motor is simple DC motor
Please help !!

Please post a link to the motor you are using. There are many different "simple DC motor"s.

Please post a link to the motor you are using.

And a schematic showing what is between the motor and the Arduino. There must be something...

Hi,

Shubham_arduino:
Thanks spycatcher , well I solved my error actually I had put ten vcc pins on second bus

Can you show a picture of your project please, fritzy diagrams are useless.
Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?
The comment you made above does not make sense, have you got your motor powered by a separate power suppy?
Thanks.. Tom.. :slight_smile:

Hi,
A 9V HW battery.

The op has another thread running almost the same problems.

And a schematic showing what is between the motor and the Arduino. There must be something...

Careful its fritzy.

Tom.... :slight_smile:
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=404462.0
Cross posting

ChrisTenone:
What does that mean? Partially on???

Please post a link to the motor you are using. There are many different "simple DC motor"s.

Partially means not fully ON onboard led was not fully lighten ,

My DC motor : Sell Internationally with eBay | Expand your business globally

PaulS:

What do you mean by schematic showing

Hi,
In a circuit diagram of your project show every component, including how you are powering the project.
Your 9V HW battery is NOT big enough, it cannot power the motors and arduino.
Do you have a DMM to measure volts and amps?

TomGeorge:
In a circuit diagram of your project show every component, including how you are powering the project.

I am unable to control my arduino with HW 9v battery but i am using my laptop usb port (5v) to power it ,its able to control one motor but not two
[quote author=TomGeorgelink=msg=2783520 date=1464903337 Do you have DMM to measure volts and amps

[/quote]
No

Ditch the little 9 volt battery. If you did have a multimeter, then you would see that it isn't putting out the voltage you need. This one should work.

I wants to make a RC car with arduino so guys do you know any good rechargeable battery for that ??

ChrisTenone:
Ditch the little 9 volt battery. If you did have a multimeter, then you would see that it isn't putting out the voltage you need. This one should work.

Will this battery pack will work ??
Actually I want to make a RC car arduino ,
Laptop 5v port is able to control both motors according to my need but not at full rpm ,
So plz whether this battery pack will work for this ?

Yeah, I don't know. That's a 6v, 5 cell nicad pack, right? It should work.

ChrisTenone:

Ok , Thanks Chris

Shubham_arduino:
Ok , Thanks Chris

ChrisTenone:

Chris bro that nicad pack is working but motors are not working at full rpm (low)
And as I wanted to make a RC car so for that motors should be enough fast but here it isn't
And plz check whether these will work if 3 were joined together (9v)

www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00O64270M/ref=pd_aw_fbt_23_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1SG0B9D9R5DYG042D6GY