Motor rotation

Dear All Have a nice day

I make a line follower robot using Arduino Nano and TB6612FNG Motor driver. It is working but only issue is when the motor rotate manually that power goes to LED near 7805 regulator . please advice how should I manage to stop it

my reference schismatics is attached

I am using LM2695 regulator instead of the schismatics power supply

Please advice

Thanks in advance

3pi-schematic.pdf (470 KB)

The obvious thing would be a diode in the Vboost line to stop the backflow of current but that may have side effects such as a too low Vboost, overheating diode, etc. This based on what I see in your schematic and the rather vague description of the problem so I may be very wrong here.

The schematic you post doesn't make much sense to me - especially components U4 to U8.

PA3040:
but only issue is when the motor rotate manually that power goes to LED near 7805 regulator . please advice how should I manage to stop it.

So are you saying that the motor is acting in a voltage and power generating mode?

Maybe you can add a switch of some sort… so that when you manually switch off power to your system (via a manual switch), then it doesn’t only switch off the power, but also disconnects whatever you want to disconnect…such as your motor. eg… DPST switch, or maybe DPDT switch.

Manually turning a motor can feed voltage back out of the TB6612FNG VM1,2,3 pins back into the VBOOST line, no EASY way to prevent it.

add diode in series with motor, you can rotate motor only one direction