Motor

Hello,

A 200W engine can be controlled by an Arduino?

otherwise how to do

Thank you

Sure it can.

How to do then because I want to control it speed and make it turn in both directions

What motor ?

the one from post #1 ;)

the motor make 200w

Sureit has. DC? AC? 5V? 220V? 400V? 2 pase? 3 pahse?

Please post a link to the motor controller you will be using.

I'm Don't know because I just want to know if it is possible to run a 200W engine with an arduino, to buy the engine after

No, it is not possible to “run” any motor directly from Arduino. A suitable motor controller is required.

The Arduino can be interfaced to most motor controllers.

clementgd: I'm Don't know because I just want to know if it is possible to run a 200W engine with an arduino, to buy the engine after

If you are talking about an ELECTRIC motor (not a diesel or petrol or hydrogen or steam engine) then yes it will be possible to control it with an Arduino and the correct driver or ESC. Some of of the other types of engine might be a lot trickier.

Steve

Before we go too far, I sense xyproblem. What are you trying to actually do?

xyproblem.info

Hello, I am having trouble with my dc motor connected to arduino uno. im using matlab but nothing i try is working. Does anyone have any tips?

hybridzfc: Hello, I am having trouble with my dc motor connected to arduino uno. im using matlab but nothing i try is working. Does anyone have any tips?

Please don't hijack other people's threads. Start your own thread and post all the relevant information in it as per the "how to use this forum" instructions please...

sorry