Motors and sensors connection.

Dear all,

I was really confused about how many sensors (Arduino ultrasonic sensors) and vibrating motors (mini disk motors) can be attached to an Arduino r3? We have about 28 ultrasonic sensors and 28 vibrating motors to connect.

Regards

Suraj Datta

Suraj_Datta:
I was really confused about how many sensors (Arduino ultrasonic sensors) and vibrating motors (mini disk motors) can be attached to an Arduino r3? We have about 28 ultrasonic sensors and 28 vibrating motors to connect.

What confused you? Do you know how to connect one sensor? Do you know how to connect one motor? I would start there. Once you figure that out, it should be trivial to count up the pins you have and figure out how many of each you can fit.

By the way: It is really really exceedingly terribly horribly stupid to put your phone number out on the internet in a place like this. You're inviting abuse from some rather unsavory characters. I would strongly advise you to edit your post and remove that.

Apologies, I wanted to know the amount rather than how.

Well one would need to know the basic hook-up in order to figure that out. So you'll need to figure out how if you want to know how many. If you're too lazy or just don't care then why should I?

With suitable port expanders it may be possible to add a lot - output expansion can be done with shift registers and ULN2803’s as simple motor drivers perhaps. The ultrasonic sensors are what exactly?