Hello all, I would like to present you the Motoruino.
The Motoruino board is an Arduino clone designed to work with motors, servos and sensors.
Motoruino key words:
- easy to use, understand, play with
- must be a plug-and-roll board
- to be suitable with shields, and with regular Arduino Diecimilla/Duemillanove boards
- one H-Bridge (L293D) gives the possibility to control 2 dc motors
- the usage of the H-Bridge is open, i.e., there aren't any Arduino output pins assigned, the user can use the bridge the way he/she wants
- motors supply and PWM pins might be used with external voltage or regulated 5 volts
- motors have 3 different connectors, screws terminals, male headers, JST connectors
- servos and sensors can be easily plugged
- two possible FTDI/USB connections available:
- USB / TTL convertor, there are some choices on the market for this one, you can have it in the form of a cable, or in the form of a small pcb or using a USB adaptor with the FTDI chip embedded
All other specifications are similar to the Arduino Diecimila boards, you can use both ATmega 168 or 328\
More info at the Motoruino page