Mounting a Graphic Signal Screen on a Mobile

Hi!

My project acquires Analog signal (pin A0, for ex.) and a Digital signal (pin 8, for ex.), simultaneasly. I want to mount a dinamic time graphic with the analog signal and see them through wifi connection on a Mobile screen, formatted with the graphic, digital signals and other informations.

The question: what´s the best way to work with graphics and Arduino? How to send to mobile, what App, Graphics Library?

I´ve tried Processing, but I couldn´t set the screen with other info´s beyond graphic signal. And I couldn´t get libraries for MIT App, for ex.

I program by hobby, so, I´m not a expert, but have done something in Deplphi, VBA and very basic C. Therefore, some detailed guidelines would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

rpnogue:
My project acquires Analog signal (pin A0, for ex.) and a Digital signal (pin 8, for ex.), simultaneasly.
I want to mount a dinamic time graphic with the analog signal and see them through wifi connection on a Mobile screen, formatted with the graphic, digital signals and other information

Bluetooth Graphics Terminal

Tks. I´ll try some Graphic Terminal and give a feedback asap.