Mounting Holes - Uno and Due

I build an enclosure that has standoff's pressed into an aluminum back plate. Those standoffs are configured for an Uno, see pics here: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=452222.45

I want to upgrade the MC to a Due so I have more digital pins and interrupts.

Question is, will the mounting holes in the Due line up with the standoffs I have (that were configured for the Uno)?

I.e. do the Uno and Due mounting holes line-up when stacked atop each other?

thanks.

If you look at the photographs on the Arduino products page on this web site it is pretty clear that the top right hole as shown on the photos is definitely in a different place on the 2 products. The other holes look like the might be different too, but it's not so obvious. You can download the PCB layouts and check them in either Eagle or KiCad.

PerryBebbington:
If you look at the photographs on the Arduino products page on this web site it is pretty clear that the top right hole as shown on the photos is definitely in a different place on the 2 products. The other holes look like the might be different too, but it's not so obvious. You can download the PCB layouts and check them in either Eagle or KiCad.

The top right hole of the Due doesn't even exist on the UNO. To me the holes in the UNO certainly seem like they will align with some of the hole in the DUE. The silk screen on the DUE for A6 is adjusted to allow for the hole by A5.

I have a Due screwed onto an Uno mounting plate. It lines up fine, although I did not test all the holes.