Mouse.move question

Hello,
I wanted to know, say i run the same sketch in 2 different arduino boards, one having a faster processor than the other:

void setup() {
 Mouse.begin();
}

void loop() {

Mouse.move(1, 0);
}

Would the faster board for instance a MKR Zero move the cursor faster than the slower board, for example a Leonardo?
thanks

My advice is to just try it out. You can simply add a delay and change the duration of the delay to simulate different processor speeds.

I've found the mouse emulation is not as simple as it might seem. The distance passed to Mouse.move() does not result in moving that many pixels. This might have something to do with the computer's mouse acceleration settings?

pert:
My advice is to just try it out. You can simply add a delay and change the duration of the delay to simulate different processor speeds.

I've found the mouse emulation is not as simple as it might seem. The distance passed to Mouse.move() does not result in moving that many pixels. This might have something to do with the computer's mouse acceleration settings?

The thing is that i want to know if there is a difference when the delay between each command is 0.

Try it out.