Mouse not found error on Arduino Nano clone

I am using a cheap Arduino Nano clone (CH340). I want to do something with mouse, but it keeps saying mouse not found. Do you think mouse fuction works with this clone version of Arduino?

Mouse? What mouse?

it keeps saying mouse not found.

What is it?

Post your code - in code tags using the </> icon as described in How to post code properly

Pete

I want to include mouse library. I actually include the mouse library but it says the library is not included, mouse can't be found...

I know some models use the benefit of mouse library (like micro, leonardo, zero) and I want to learn if people can use mouse library with Arduino Nano...

So, simply, is that possible to use mouse library (just for button clicks) with Arduino Nano?

Thanks...

No, it is not possible. It's a feature supported only by the 32U4 processor.

if you need it only for clicks what's wrong with push buttons ?

blimpyway:
if you need it only for clicks what's wrong with push buttons ?

He wants to generate mouse clicks on the attached PC, not use mouse clicks as input.

aarg:
No, it is not possible. It's a feature supported only by the 32U4 processor.

Also the Zero, and maybe the Due.

But not the nano. It has to have native USB, so you can program it to act like something other than a serial port.

The nano has the atmega328p, which does not support native USB. The USB serial is provided by an external serial interface IC (CH340G, FT232R, etc) which you can't reprogram.

Thank you all very much. I have bought an Arduino Micro. The mouse function is not working on Arduino Nano for sure :slight_smile: