Mp3 trigger

Hello friends. I need some advice for my project. I use an Mp3 trigger on my project and as you well know in order to play a (sound,track) you need to use gnd and one of the pins (pin 1,pin 2,etc). I want to play those songs with no wires and from a distance. Does anyone know some mini sensors or something like that?. The distance will be not more than 2M Is like I need a receiver with 10 channels....I'm stuck here..:(

Thank you

Nobody? :confused:

Use an arduino to get your trigger to play tracks. Then have your arduino receive some wireless signal and use that remote input to drive track selection. IR, WiFi, many methods would work.

vinceherman: Use an arduino to get your trigger to play tracks. Then have your arduino receive some wireless signal and use that remote input to drive track selection. IR, WiFi, many methods would work.

Can you provide me a link with a similar project like you described? Thank you

The snarky answer is "is google broken for you today?"

But the right answer is more like -

Tackle this in pieces. If you have the arduino and the board, get it to play different tracks through your sketch. It looks like the serial interface is straight forward.

After you get the board to play tracks on command, try having the arduino accept wireless commands. I would remove the MP3 board entirely so that you can serial print to the monitor while debugging the wireless code. Here you need to look into some hardware choices. There are plenty of examples out there of accepting input from various I remote controls. And examples of using another arduino as the remote sending unit. Or many bluetooth and wifi examples. Whichever method you go with, confirm that your receiving arduino does proerly receive your commands.