MPU6050 Eagle files out of date?

I found some Eagle files for the MPU6050 which I want to combine into another board to save space. However, looking at the one I bought, I notice they're different - the MPU6050 I bought off EBay appears to have some extra components, most notably the 5-pin IC at the top here:

This is what the board looks like from the Eagle files found on Github:

(EDIT: Schematic also attached, since the board might look visually confusing without it):

Should I be concerned? I don't want to have a prior version manufactured into my board and then find out it has some crippling error or power issue.

EDIT 2: Looking at the official datasheet for the MPU6050 chip, the 'typical circuit' is identical to the one presented in the Eagle file, save for the two pulldown resistors on SDA and SCL (which I assume are only to prevent too much current going into/out of those pins). Still, does anyone have any thoughts on those extra components?

The 5-pin IC seen on the one I purchased is a 4A20 3.3V voltage regulator, which I suppose makes sense - I'm using a buck converter elsewhere in the combined board I'm making for the same purpose (power supply is 2S LiPo coin cells). Still confused by the other extra SMD parts on there - I can see one is a LED, but the others could be either extra resistors or capacitors.

elementcollector1:
EDIT 2: Looking at the official datasheet for the MPU6050 chip, the 'typical circuit' is identical to the one presented in the Eagle file, save for the two pulldown resistors on SDA and SCL (which I assume are only to prevent too much current going into/out of those pins). Still, does anyone have any thoughts on those extra components?

'pulldown' resistors would be connected from SDA\SCL to ground, those resistors look the opposite way round to me, they appear to be standard 'pullups' which are normal and required for I2C.

As for whether the regulator is needed, then that depends on the rest of the circuit, do you understand the issues around interfacing devices that have 3.3V and 5V logic levels ?

srnet:
'pulldown' resistors would be connected from SDA\SCL to ground, those resistors look the opposite way round to me, they appear to be standard 'pullups' which are normal and required for I2C.

As for whether the regulator is needed, then that depends on the rest of the circuit, do you understand the issues around interfacing devices that have 3.3V and 5V logic levels ?

Ah. My mistake, got the terminology mixed up.

I'm not worried about the 3.3 input voltage, as I have external circuitry in place to step that down properly before it reaches the power terminals of the MPU6050. I'm more worried about whether I should be putting additional capacitors across other pins of the IC.

TDK Invensense has discontinued the MPU-9150 and MPU-9250, and I've read that the MPU-6050 is soon to follow (or has already).

It is an old part and the more modern sensors are all more sensitive and less noisy.

jremington:
TDK Invensense has discontinued the MPU-9150 and MPU-9250, and I've read that the MPU-6050 is soon to follow (or has already).

It is an old part and the more modern sensors are all more sensitive and less noisy.

Oh. Hadn't heard of any new replacements - got any better recommendations? Microcontroller for this project is ATtiny261, if that influences anything.

Pololu has the most up to date collection of top of the line, consumer grade IMUs and they are always upgrading to the latest.