MPU6050 Gyro i2c error in Multiwii (running out of time)

hi guys ive been trying to make a arduino flight controller and ive followed electronoobs tutorial but fell short on the mpu6050 gyro when i connected it to multi wii it shows i2c error between 32000 to -32000 . i tried to remove every thing and solder it again but still no luck , i uploaded the mpu6050_gyro read example and shows that gyro's value is 0.

im running out of time pls help out , the gyro gets power and lights up green all the time .

yacob12: when i connected it to multi wii it shows i2c error between 32000 to -32000 .

What is multi wii?

Does your Arduino find the MPU6050 at the I2C Bus?

multi wii is a software that reads the gyrocompass , magneto, baro and etc for making a flight controller you can make all sorts of flying machines by just editing the code.i for example am making a quad copter (drone) for a competition

the arduino is not detecting the gyro but i cant figure out why the connections are correct

Please, post your codes with code tags.

here is the code i used from electro noob i was following his tutorial

MPU6050_gyro_read_example.ino (4.35 KB)

Your sketch is uploaded in my UNO; but, the output is 0. Please, upload an a sketch (MPU6050_accel_simple) from the examples of the IDE which runs well in my UNO.