Mpu6050 reading from fifo buffer

In my code i retrieve the amout that is stored in the buffer. Then i have a Wire.requestFrom() function that requests as much as there is in the register (up to 1024 bytes) also I have a while loop that waits for bytes to be available to read. That is where it gets stuck. Is there a maximum burst read to mpu6050 or the arduino or is it something else. I want to stay away from libraries as much as possible. But if anyone can show me a way I can download I2Cdevlib s mpu6050 from github (i am signed in but download button wont show up.) I would appreciate it.

batuorhungunduz: But if anyone can show me a way I can download I2Cdevlib s mpu6050 from github (i am signed in but download button wont show up.) I would appreciate it.

You have to download the entire folder.

PieterP: You have to download the entire folder.

In the case of other libraries a button to do so (download as zip)does show up but not for this library. Guess Ill have to do to github s forums.

That is because you want to download a subfolder, that doesn't work. You need to download the entire repository. Click the link I posted, unzip it, navigate to the mpu6050 folder, and copy it to ~/Arduino/libraries.

PieterP: That is because you want to download a subfolder, that doesn't work. You need to download the entire repository. Click the link I posted, unzip it, navigate to the mpu6050 folder, and copy it to ~/Arduino/libraries.

Apparently that works. Thank you very much.