MPU6050 with UNO and Micro

I’m am working on a project involving the gyroscope and accelerometer module MPU6050. My program worked totally fine, but after switching to Arduino Micro, my code doesn’t work at all. The Programm should print the pitch angle through Serial output.

After some troubleshooting, I found out, that placing some code( Internal LED on and off) make the program print the first lines in the setup part of my programm. But I couldn’t get it any further.

Any suggestions???
Thanks in advance for your help! :slight_smile:

MPU-6050_IMU_with_Serial_Output.ino (11.1 KB)

SDA/SCL ist not on A4/A5 on the Micro. How did you wire the MPU6050 to the Micro?

Thanks for your reply
I thought SCL/SDA positions are the same! Do you know how to connect MPU6050 to Arduino Micro properly, or is it just impossible?

vragorub:
Thanks for your reply
I thought SCL/SDA positions are the same! Do you know how to connect MPU6050 to Arduino Micro properly, or is it just impossible?

Couldn't you just look at the documentation for the micro or google up the pinout and see which pins are SDA and SCL? Do we have to do everything for you?

Sorry, I looked everything up, but wanted to resolder everything and try again before replying. Thanks for the useful hint, everything works just fine with SCL and SDA pins connected to PINS D3 and D2 of Arduino Micro respectively.