Multi H-Bridge circuit

Hi there,

Trying to drive up to 6x DC motor in both directions and I need H-Bridge for each motor, motors can be powered from 3v~6v and up to 12v DC and up to 350~500mA each, I know there is already H-Bridge for DC motors like the L298N/L293D or other models, I got one on my own as well and use it for other projects but what I'm trying to search is a small compact side PCB that can drive up to 6motors or an idea or chips, small ones that can be used to build homemade PCB H-Bridge.

Any idea of ready made PCB or small chips that I can use to build homemade 6x H-Bridge?

Any idea/suggestion will be welcome.

D.60

I have found the small Pololu DRV8833 boards very effective but they only go up to 10v and they require 2 PWM signals per motor if you want bi-directional control.

...R

Consider the heat, produced by the power transistors. It must be removed somehow, so that enough airflow is required, what limits the minimum size.

i was thinking of

or

|500x500

like that

|500x266

and like that i could use like 3x L293D for 6x motors and of course a type of cooling will be needed in case it goes hot and i was thinking about the that kind of heatsinks that stick on microcontrollers

or a homemade on top of the chips water cooling system, im not sure how much they gonna heat up, what about if I use a external power directly to the motor and driving only the signal from the H-Bridge, is that possible?

D.60

If you are a newbie in H-bridges, motors and electricity, start small, and make 1 motor work first, before you use a total of 6 motors.

If you can't find a ready-made board for controlling 6 steppers, use what you can get, e.g. 3 modules for 2 motors each, or build your own PCB.

Power must be applied to the H-bridge, which distributes it to the motor(s). It's up to you to chose the right bridge modules and power supplies, which can make your motors turn. It's also up to you to calculate the thermal resistance of the required heat sinks.

Last not least you'll need a library that supports your bridges, or that can be configured to do so. This choice depends on the type of the used bridges, and your requirements. Get the example sketches for your library, and start experimenting with it, until you know how you can achieve what you want.

Power must be applied to the H-bridge, which distributes it to the motor(s). It's up to you to chose the right bridge modules and power supplies, which can make your motors turn. It's also up to you to calculate the thermal resistance of the required heat sinks.

I know all my project is up to me but I just ask info and advice :D

I'm not a beginner in arduino I used in the past H-Bridge and I know how to install libraries..etc

My idea is to make the project as small as possible I don't have big space for the electronics so I try to use small components or to make at least small homemamde PCB's.

Personally I know only the :

I know there is already H-Bridge for DC motors like the L298N/L293D

H-Bridges microcontrollers is there any other ones that can control more than 2 motors?

D.60