Multi I/O control for 1,000 I/O

Hello .
I am going to control lots of I/O. it is about 1,000.
Would you attached a file.
So, I want to seperate 10 I/O board, one board is Control about 100 I/O.
I am a beginner of Electronics . I am studying Arduino and Raspberry.
Would you help me?^^

Best regards,

CG

Muliti Board.pdf (71 KB)

For good advice, you must give much more information.

What are the LEDs for? What do they indicate?

Give a link to the load cell devices you want to use.

Give a link to the solenoid valve devices you want to use.

How far apart will the I/o boards be placed and how far from the Arduino? I2C bus signals can normally only travel less than 1m.

74hc595 and 74hc165 are SPI compatible devices. They are not i2c compatible. There are similar I2C compatible chips but you cannot have this many on an i2c bus without using i2c multiplexers.

Will there be WiFi coverage at the place each I/O board will be installed? If so, I suggest an esp8266 board like Wemos Mini on each I/O board. No connections will be needed between the boards (except power). Each board will communicate direct to the PC via WiFi.

I am a beginner of Electronics

I am going to control lots of I/O. it is about 1,000.

Then get serious. You don't just scale up electronics by adding extra parts lots of other things come into effect when you scale things up. Anything.

Say you want to make a car, but make it 300 ft tall. If you just took the car design and scaled up each part it would collapse when you put it together because of the weight / strength ratio of the steel.

Just like this once you have a stupid number of I/Os lots of other things come into play like power supply smoothing, interference, layout, decoupling and lots of things you probably have never heard of.

So get serious, learn some electronics, make some projects even 100 times smaller and learn some skills. Then you might think about such a mammoth project.

However this sounds like an X-Y Problem what exactly do you want to make that requires such a lot of I/O.