OK, my "planned" project is going to encompass multiple sensors to function as planned.
- 3-Axis sensor to not only determine " tilt", but also "roll".
- Temp and hygrometer.
- Barometric Pressure sensor.
- IR sensor, with firing pulse ckt for 808nm laser. (LRF).
- TFT/ touchscreen display.
- Servo motor control X and Y axis.
I have a very good grasp of the requirements, and plan to use nano's to read the sensor data, then relay that to a mega board with the tc/display.
ALL the sensors and nano's will necessarily be separated from the mega, account of design requirements. The laser components will be the farthest away, ~1M. The display, the closest.
I'm waiting on laser and anemometer modules. But I started coding on the nanno's/sensors, and it seems to be going well, thanks to excellent sample coding and interrupt handling provided.