Multiple Analog sensors with pulse sensor sync problem, PLEASE HELP!!!

i am doing my school project using arduino uno and sensors like mq2,mq7,temperature and also im using pulse sensor taken from pulsesensor.com and its having intrrupts, how can i inegrate all the sensors and pass the value to serial without any blocking? please help me!!!

First you need to check datasheet for each sensor your using. check input level of sensor & what is output type. Then create block diagram for interfacing.

you should detailed describe what kind of help you need? hardware of firmware ? or just block diagram. for you digital/analog output sensor, it can be read one by one , and then sent to uart. for the pulse sensor, it should be dealed in the interrutpur, and set the flag no notify the main Loop() than a external interrupt happened. so the LOOP() can get to deal the interruput .

you should detailed describe what kind of help you need? hardware of firmware ? or just block diagram. for you digital/analog output sensor, it can be read one by one , and then sent to uart. for the pulse sensor, it should be dealed in the interrutpur, and set the flag no notify the main Loop() than a external interrupt happened. so the LOOP() can get to deal the interruput .