Multiple bluetooth connections

Is it possible to have multiple sensors, each having their own bluetooth connection, communicate to a master device? All at the same time?

I would like to have multiple sensors be able to communicate wirelessly with a master device (either Arduino or Raspberry Pi).

Is this possible? Can I set up multiple bluetooth devices that can communicate all at the same time? Well, within normal communication times, of course...

Can an Arduino run multiple bluetooth modules together so that multiple sensors can each have their own connection? I need to have several sensors, in slightly different locations communicate at the same time. Wirelessly. How can this be done?

Thank You in advance!
Rob

AFAIK Bluetooth is a one-to-one system.

You could certainly build the type of system you describe with nRF24L01+ wireless modules.

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

(deleted)

Is it possible to have multiple sensors, each having their own bluetooth connection, communicate to a master device?

It IS possible but it is not a great idea. You need an HC-05 that is powered under software control so that it can be reconfigured to poll several slave Blueteeth in order. I guess, if "multiple" actually means less than six, you could have a Mega running five HC-05s as a master. I believe you should do either of the above only you have already bought a swag of HC-0x.

You should either read reply #1 again, or consider going WiFi instead, and using ESP-01 with each sensor. NRF24s are dumb transceivers, while ESP-01s cost much the same but have their own intelligence and make Arduino redundant. If choosing the latter, you might also consider a NodeMCU for the base station.

If the OP is not already familiar with web programming and does not need WiFi he may find it easier to use ESP-NOW with the ESP8266 modules.

...R