multiple Bluetooth devices sending text message to cellphone?

Hello I was wondering if the hc-06 Bluetooth modules pair up the same code if I have multiple ones in different rooms? The other question if for programing can the Bluetooth modules send different text message to my cellphone?

josephchrzempiec: Hello I was wondering if the hc-06 Bluetooth modules pair up the same code if I have multiple ones in different rooms?

I have no idea what this means - can you explain more clearly?

The other question if for programing can the Bluetooth modules send different text message to my cellphone?

Bluetooth modules do whatever the Arduino attached to them tells them to do. What exactly do you want to do?

...R

Hello sorry let me rephrase that. i bought 5 bluetooth HC-06 modulesand and just recently order 5 of the ESP8266 Wifi module my idea is for my project that i would like to setup the bluetooth modules around my place so when i enter one room it connects to the first bluetooth module and when it does it sends me a text message through the bluetooth module and when it sends me that message would like to go to the wifi i will have a base station so it can send a wifi message saying that i enter that room and store it in the base station Sd card. i got the general idea down and some of the coding but what I'm wondering if the i pair with the one bluetooth module can my wife pair with her phone too to do the same thing or just only one smart phone device can connect in programing?

josephchrzempiec: I'm wondering if the i pair with the one bluetooth module can my wife pair with her phone too to do the same thing or just only one smart phone device can connect in programing?

Please learn about punctuation, sentences and paragraphs. Your interminable sentence has left me quite out of breath.

Are you saying that the system you describe works correctly with your phone and you are wondering if it can, at the same time, work with your wife's phone?

Have you tried it? I don't know enough about bluetooth and pairing to answer your question.

...R

Hello i think i figure out my problem i was trying to send a text message from my uno board to my cellphone and i couldn't figure that out. But i have figure that part about sending wifi text over the wifi module to another base station i thought i could't figure it out is why i came here. However my problem is could the HC-06 accpect multiple connections to it from 2 cellphones or more at the same time?