multiple buttons state control - home blinds automation

hello, are there any procedures for multiple button state control? Could someone give me a guidance on this matter?

I have electric blinds at home with electric motors setup.

1) There is already an on-off switch that controls each blind. I have to keep the open or close switch button pushed in order to fully open or close the blinds.

To this setup I want to add a control box near to the switch: 2) On-OFF timer: EACH blind will close at 1am and open at 6am. 3) Fully Open or Close Switch: I will be able to close or open each of the blinds fully with switch. 4) nRF24L01 wireless open close: I would like to put a switch near home exit that would let me close and open all blinds together with one switch.

So there are some contradictions with the multiple states from multiple button. 1) Software contradiction: If I want to close the blinds at say 1pm, the software might say that its not ready to close the blinds yet and try to open them as soon as I close them.

2) Hardware-Software contradiction: There is a possibility that both open and close motors will work together from some issues. This might result in burning the blinds motors I think...

Are there any methods or procedures known the avoid these contradictions with multiple state buttons? Any pointers or keywords are welcome.

You could simply state in your code that if someone manually closes or opens the blind that the schedule is ignored until you start it again.

You mention buttons, so you could have a "SCHEDULED MODE" button or similar to "undo" any manual override, or have a standard time out period. In one of my projects I can override whether or not a pump is switched on. The override turns off after 30 minutes and goes back to the schedule.

Distinguish priority (manual...) states from automatic (timed...) states. Then decide which state changes are allowed for each state, once it has become the current state.

You may add a "revert to normal operation" command, that restores the preceding (automatic, temporarily overridden) state.