Multiple channel creation in NRF

Can multiple channels with various frequencies be created for NRF24L01? Thank you.

Have you read the data sheet or any of the available libraries documentation? The short answer is yes, but that would be a good place to start.

The nRF24L01+ can work on any ONE of a number of channels (frequencies) at any one time. And the transmitter and the receiver must both use the same channel. You can change channel with your program but you must have some means for both the Tx and Rx to use the same new channel otherwise all communication will be lost.

...R Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

Thankyou ,I read the datasheet but in that it was given that for one frequency channel 6 different data pipelines can be created. So I had a doubt if multiple frequency channels can be created

Can the transmitter frequency be modulated so that it can send data to receiver as soon it allocates channel frequency for transmitting ?

aajv: Can the transmitter frequency be modulated so that it can send data to receiver as soon it allocates channel frequency for transmitting ?

I suspect you are using the word "modulated" incorrectly.

You can certainly write a program that can change the channel and then send data on the new channel.

aajv: Thankyou ,I read the datasheet but in that it was given that for one frequency channel 6 different data pipelines can be created. So I had a doubt if multiple frequency channels can be created

The idea of pipes can be a bit confusing. Think of them as 6 shelves onto which the mail for different residents in an apartment block can be placed. All the letters come through the same mail slot and when they fall on the floor someone picks them up, looks at the name of the recipient and puts them on the correct shelf or shreds them if they are for a recipient who lives in another block.

The nRF24 has only one receiver (mail slot) and it can only receive one message (letter through the slot) at a time.

...R

Thank you :) . Then can same data be sent to two different receivers of different frequency channels by just changing the channel frequency of transmitter before sending data ?

aajv: Thank you :) . Then can same data be sent to two different receivers of different frequency channels by just changing the channel frequency of transmitter before sending data ?

Yes. I had hoped that would be clear from my earlier replies.

However it is more usual to use the same channel for all the devices and use different addresses (equivalent to the names of the apartment residents :) ) to route messages to the intended recipient.

...R

I am new to nrf and arduino. For a project I am doing I have to set channel frequency to send and receive data. I don't know how to set the channel frequency. Kindly guide me . Thank you :) .

Thank you :)

You change the channel with the setChannel() function

...R