multiple connection

hello ,how to connect multiple Arduinos together wirelessly and receiving the data in a serial monitor?? i want to measure the distance of multiple objects using hcsr-04 sensors with multiple number of arduinos and need to show the data in one serial monitor.......plz some1 give the answer its urgent !!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

Hi, Welcome to the forum. You need to google

nRF24L01 network arduino

The nRF24L01 is ideal for mesh or networking a group of ardunios I have used them as one to one comms, but not as a network. Can you tell us your electronics, programming, arduino, hardware experience? What distances between arduino would the rf link be?

What is the application?

Thanks.. Tom.. :)

You will probably be a lot better off using a proper terminal programme, like RealTerm, instead of the serial monitor. This will enable you to record and timestamp your data.

You have not described the project in enough detail. For example

• how far apart will the slaves be from the master (the one connected to the PC)?
  • how many times per second must each slave send data?
  • how many bytes will there be in each data message?
  • how do you prevent 2 slaves from sending at the same time

I think some nrf24L01+ transceivers may be suitable. I would organize them so that the master contacts each slave in turn to gather its data. That way you always know where the data came from. The second example in this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial can be extended to talk to several slaves.

...R

(deleted)

i have used 2 HCSR04 ultrasonic sensors with an arduino uno and they works in between 2-400cm . Now i need to connect 2 more arduino uno modules including 2 HCSR04 in each of them wirelessly and they need to send their out put to the pc but in a same screen

i have used 2 HCSR04 ultrasonic sensors with an arduino uno and they works in between 2-400cm . Now i need to connect 2 more arduino uno modules including 2 HCSR04 in each of them wirelessly and they need to send their out put to the pc but in a same screen

hello , i am new in this field. i want to measure the distance of multiple objects using hcsr-04 sensors with multiple number of arduinos and for i have used 2 HCSR04 ultrasonic sensors with an arduino uno Now i need to connect 2 more arduino uno modules including 2 HCSR04 in each of them wirelessly and they need to send their out put to the pc but in a same screen, for this what should i do

i am new in this field.

So read this:-How to use this forum

It will tell you how to behave here. In particular not to use long strings of explanation marks or smiles and to give you post a decent title, not what you have done. What you have done is childish and not funny. It implies you will not understand the answer given.

So why do you want to use more than one Arduino? I can see no need for this. In fact using multiple is going to give you problems because you must ensure that only one HCSR04 is pinging at any one time. Something that is easy to do with one Arduino and difficult to do with many.

You might want to look up X-Y Problem

Maybe if you added more smileys.

And don't ask the same question three times. That does not go down well here.

ok. sorry for that.

i need to put them in different places that y i need to use multiple arduinos

Please do not cross-post. Threads merged.

jyotirmoy_ghose: i need to put them in different places that y i need to use multiple arduinos

Please answer the questions in Reply #3 - then we may have a some idea of what is required.

...R