Multiple Devices with the same Adress Code in one I2C bus?

Hello everbody,
I want to buy a few of these "ADS1115 Analog Digital A/D converter 16 Bit" modules to read the values of a lot of slide-potentiometers.
But they all will have the same Adress-code "Adafruit_ADS1115 ads(0x48);" and so i dont know how to talk to them individually.

I kow theres a libary called "I2C Multiplexer" but i dont know if it would actuall work, and distinguish all moduls individually?
I dont want to spend money on things, which don't even work in theory, so would it be possible to distinguish the boards?!
-Lynes

Connect the "addr" pins to digital pins on the Arduino. Only assert the address line of the device you want to talk to.

The devices who's address pin is low will have address 0x48, 0x49 if it's high.

Pieter

Thank you alot.
-lynes

It's not at all clear to me why you would use this device for reading potentiometers, though. They are awfully slow, and have a much higher resolution than you need for a potentiometer.

Just get an analog multiplexer and use the Arduino's internal ADC.

PieterP:
It's not at all clear to me why you would use this device for reading potentiometers, though. They are awfully slow, and have a much higher resolution than you need for a potentiometer.

Just get an analog multiplexer and use the Arduino's internal ADC.

And how about if there is module without ADDR pin? For instance BME280...
Is it possible to communicate with more modules with same address? Or need I to turn off module for instance at Vcc via relay?

The BME280 does have an address pin, SDO. Alternatively, you can use the SPI interface.

Certainly don't use a relay to turn on/off the module.