Multiple Errors whilst trying to run Tim Woo's GPS git repo for SIm7000C

Help I am new to Arduino and I have a lot of errors trying to configure and run this repo:

Someone please help me.

**ERRORS BELOW FROM ARDUINO IDE

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino Uno"

In file included from /Users/gaurangajitambani/Desktop/Gaurang/ARDUINO-LIB/SIM7000-LTE-Shield-master/Code/examples/IoT_Example/IoT_Example/IoT_Example.ino:36:0:
/Users/gaurangajitambani/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Adafruit_MQTT_Library/Adafruit_MQTT.h:51:0: warning: "DEBUG_PRINT" redefined
#define DEBUG_PRINT(...) {}

In file included from sketch/includes/platform/FONAPlatform.h:31:0,
from sketch/Adafruit_FONA.h:25,
from /Users/gaurangajitambani/Desktop/Gaurang/ARDUINO-LIB/SIM7000-LTE-Shield-master/Code/examples/IoT_Example/IoT_Example/IoT_Example.ino:32:
sketch/includes/platform/FONAPlatStd.h:59:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
#define DEBUG_PRINT(...) DebugStream.print(VA_ARGS)

In file included from /Users/gaurangajitambani/Desktop/Gaurang/ARDUINO-LIB/SIM7000-LTE-Shield-master/Code/examples/IoT_Example/IoT_Example/IoT_Example.ino:36:0:
/Users/gaurangajitambani/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Adafruit_MQTT_Library/Adafruit_MQTT.h:52:0: warning: "DEBUG_PRINTLN" redefined
#define DEBUG_PRINTLN(...) {}

In file included from sketch/includes/platform/FONAPlatform.h:31:0,
from sketch/Adafruit_FONA.h:25,
from /Users/gaurangajitambani/Desktop/Gaurang/ARDUINO-LIB/SIM7000-LTE-Shield-master/Code/examples/IoT_Example/IoT_Example/IoT_Example.ino:32:
sketch/includes/platform/FONAPlatStd.h:60:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
#define DEBUG_PRINTLN(...) DebugStream.println(VA_ARGS)

/Users/gaurangajitambani/Desktop/Gaurang/ARDUINO-LIB/SIM7000-LTE-Shield-master/Code/examples/IoT_Example/IoT_Example/IoT_Example.ino: In function 'void loop()':
/Users/gaurangajitambani/Desktop/Gaurang/ARDUINO-LIB/SIM7000-LTE-Shield-master/Code/examples/IoT_Example/IoT_Example/IoT_Example.ino:472:27: warning: invalid conversion from 'uint8_t* {aka unsigned char*}' to 'const char*' [-fpermissive]
if (strcmp(feed_command.lastread, "ON") == 0) {

In file included from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/Arduino.h:25:0,
from sketch/IoT_Example.ino.cpp:1:
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/avr/include/string.h:287:12: note: initializing argument 1 of 'int strcmp(const char*, const char*)'
extern int strcmp(const char *, const char *) __ATTR_PURE__;
^~~~~~
/Users/gaurangajitambani/Desktop/Gaurang/ARDUINO-LIB/SIM7000-LTE-Shield-master/Code/examples/IoT_Example/IoT_Example/IoT_Example.ino:476:32: warning: invalid conversion from 'uint8_t* {aka unsigned char*}' to 'const char*' [-fpermissive]
else if (strcmp(feed_command.lastread, "OFF") == 0) {
~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~
In file included from /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/Arduino.h:25:0,
from sketch/IoT_Example.ino.cpp:1:
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/avr/include/string.h:287:12: note: initializing argument 1 of 'int strcmp(const char*, const char*)'
extern int strcmp(const char *, const char *) __ATTR_PURE__;
^~~~~~
/var/folders/10/lrbc2zks4x78d1rfzh5g5fs00000gn/T//ccugXVbG.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `setup':
/Users/gaurangajitambani/Desktop/Gaurang/ARDUINO-LIB/SIM7000-LTE-Shield-master/Code/examples/IoT_Example/IoT_Example/IoT_Example.ino:217: undefined reference to `Adafruit_FONA::setFunctionality(unsigned char)'
/Users/gaurangajitambani/Desktop/Gaurang/ARDUINO-LIB/SIM7000-LTE-Shield-master/Code/examples/IoT_Example/IoT_Example/IoT_Example.ino:228: undefined reference to `Adafruit_FONA::setNetworkSettings(__FlashStringHelper const*, __FlashStringHelper const*, __FlashStringHelper const*)'
/var/folders/10/lrbc2zks4x78d1rfzh5g5fs00000gn/T//ccugXVbG.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `loop':
/Users/gaurangajitambani/Desktop/Gaurang/ARDUINO-LIB/SIM7000-LTE-Shield-master/Code/examples/IoT_Example/IoT_Example/IoT_Example.ino:323: undefined reference to `Adafruit_FONA::getGPS(float*, float*, float*, float*, float*, unsigned int*, unsigned char*, unsigned char*, unsigned char*, unsigned char*, float*)'
/Users/gaurangajitambani/Desktop/Gaurang/ARDUINO-LIB/SIM7000-LTE-Shield-master/Code/examples/IoT_Example/IoT_Example/IoT_Example.ino:324: undefined reference to `Adafruit_FONA::getGPS(float*, float*, float*, float*, float*, unsigned int*, unsigned char*, unsigned char*, unsigned char*, unsigned char*, float*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Uno.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

You have ONE error.
Did you install the Adafruit_FONA library correctly?

I just copied the lib file (.h) into the folder, I am unsure if that is the right way to do it though. Please guide me.

I went to the library manager and installed 1.3.8, is that how you install the Adafruit_fona lib?

I have fixed the above but are now getting the following in the serial monitor. I am using 9600 Baud Rate

Someone please help

11:53:57.426 → Timeout: No response to AT… last ditch attempt.
11:53:57.464 → —> AT
11:53:57.954 → <—
11:53:58.097 → —> AT
11:53:58.610 → <—
11:53:58.752 → —> AT
11:53:59.291 → <—
11:53:59.430 → —> ATE0
11:53:59.919 → <—
11:54:00.092 → —> ATE0
11:54:00.585 → <—
11:54:00.623 → Couldn’t find FONA